Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Have any leftover organs or bones? >

Have any leftover organs or bones?

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Have any leftover organs or bones?

Old 10-11-2013, 12:48 AM
Spike

Default Have any leftover organs or bones?

Hello. I am new to this forum, and it is my first post. I have never hunted, but I am preparing for next year. Was just wondering if anyone who gets a deer or elk would be willing to send me their organs or bones if they are not wanted. I know it is a great favor to ask. I would be very grateful to eat them this winter. So, please let me know if you are willing. I could offer to pay for shipping. Good luck hunting this year, and congratulations to those who've already had a successful hunt. Thanks a lot,
Six rabbit
Old 10-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Typical Buck

I think for the cost of shipping, you can catch meat on sale at the store for less.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Typical Buck

Free Deer and Elk Guts:

One time introductory offer.
For only the cost of shipping and handling Wyoming Gut Brokers will send you a trial pack of our product. For only 19.95 you get a black plastic garbage bag containing 62.5 pounds of assorted deer and elk guts, collected from kill sites in the picturesque Bighorn Mountains.

Don't be fooled by similar offers from so-called gut brokers in Colorado or Montana. We offer the real thing......genuine Wyoming guts, rated 4 stars by Gut & Hide Monthly.

Don't delay, an offer this good will expire quickly as supplies are exhausted. We are confident that once you try our guts you will order more. That's how we can make this amazing offer.

Call 1 800 Gut Puke and ask for Clovis.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Coyote food.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:40 PM
MZS
Typical Buck

Or, perhaps trying to lure in hunters to sell/ship animal parts and then turn them in. Or, perhaps will overpay you for the shipping and have you send back the difference. Or, perhaps uses the parts for some sort of evil ritual.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Typical Buck

Or maybe just a nut with nothing better to do.

Just an idea......................
Old 10-12-2013, 12:37 AM
Spike

Haha, yea I figured someone might think I am fish and game trying to buy game to set somebody up... Nope.. I am not offering to buy either just to cover the cost of shipping. I dont think that is illegal? And not using the parts for any weird perversion... Figured someone would think that too... I am kinda weird tho but i'm not a freak. I Just wanted to get the organs and guts to eat... Sounds strange but idk it's part of a paleo diet and I like wild game better than beef. Offal is hard to buy at stores but if it comes down to it I can buy a sheep or a goat at a farm. Staying optimistic that someone could help me, it seems like a great chore for someone to pack out the organs and ship them just for some random dude. Peace y'all
Old 10-12-2013, 12:42 AM
Spike

Yea I do not have much better to do. I sometimes make arrows and soon to be working on a bighorn sheep horn composite bow like the Shoshone indians used. I do other western style jewelry too with stones shells and antlers and so forth
Old 10-12-2013, 06:03 AM
MZS
Typical Buck

So an essential component of the "paleo" diet is rotting guts, mixed with spilled intestines? If I opened up a bag of this that sat in the mail for a few days, I would vomit on the spot, as would most others!
Old 10-12-2013, 06:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

I assume you're a hunter, but can't kill enough to supply your needs?

This would seem to make more sense to get your guts from local hunters. Asking strangers to pack out the guts, keep it fresh, pack it out in dry ice, ship it to you, and all you do it pay for shipping? Do you get anybody to do this?

Personally, I use the gutless method, because I don't want to deal with the guts. You couldn't pay me enough to ship that crap to you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.