Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
244" Giant Mule Deer in Colorado >

244" Giant Mule Deer in Colorado

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

244" Giant Mule Deer in Colorado

Old 08-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Spike

Default 244" Giant Mule Deer in Colorado

Check out this amazing hunt at the link below:

http://youtu.be/JKXNUeTwwrI
Old 08-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Fork Horn

Awesome stuff, show that to anyone he doesn't believe in monsters!
Old 08-09-2013, 07:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, another monster chased down by one of the biggest violating guides in the business! Brownlee has now been in court in at least two, if not three different states for game law violations, including illegal trespassing, and I believe one charge is still pending final disposition. It's hard to believe that Doyle Moss even associates with the guy. Please don't anyone say that what I have mentioned is conjecture, slander, libel, etc., as all you need to do is google the name Michael "Mike" Brownlee and read the various court files on him!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 08-09-2013 at 07:23 AM.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Isn't that the same outfit that cornered the "Spider" bull for that guy that bought the Governor's Tag to come in and shoot a couple of years ago?
Old 08-09-2013, 01:58 PM
Spike

Yep, need a orange hat visible on 3 sides to be legal in Colorado!!! I guess they must have really green money or buddies on the Commision!!!!??????
Old 08-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Big Uncle
Isn't that the same outfit that cornered the "Spider" bull for that guy that bought the Governor's Tag to come in and shoot a couple of years ago?
***Yep, they guide most of the high rollers that buy those expensive deer and elk tags at auction and then use more spotters than you can count on both hands to find a big one for a finders fee! What's really bad is that a lot of the animals they are able to find and take are on winter range since those tags are good for a year.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 08-09-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Fork Horn

The "hunter" does not have my respect either he is just a killer, he didn't hunt this animal he murdered it, he didn't even carry his own rifle somebody else did it for him!!! He said it best when he was stuffin his face with a sandwich, we gonna go kill us that deer!!! sad and pitiful
Old 08-11-2013, 03:36 PM
Typical Buck

Guides must comply with the florescent orange regulations too. Who knows trophy animals, private land and controlled hunts where the animals don't have the hunting pressures of public ground is just not as exciting of a prospect to me than a nice animal on public land.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

So just in this one video there are violations because the hunter lacks an orange hat, the guides lack orange (I wasn't aware of that requirement in CO), and if one of them is carrying the gun for the hunter I would think they would be in violation because they don't have a legal tag. May I suggest that someone from Colorado forward this thread/video to the G&F out there where you live and see if they will take action on any of these documented violations. It wouldn't be the first time that people got busted for documenting their own violations on video or in pictures!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 08-11-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Definitely a violation on the hunter's hat. However, don't think guides are required to wear orange. They are not a "hunter". Could be, but I have never heard that or seen it in the regs. Surprised they showed the hunter not wearing orange. As far as him being a hunter or not and not carrying his own gun. Not sure we can judge without more info.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.