Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Musk Ox Hunt Booked

Old 07-16-2013, 07:36 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Chopayne
Did you end up going on this?
The hunt isn't until next year. I booked with a transporter for the first week of March 2014.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:18 AM
Fork Horn

Oh wow far out. Geez so you got notified now and a year later is when you can hunt? So much can happen betwee now and then.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:22 PM
Super Moderator

Can't wait to see this hunt thread. Congrats on the draw jeff,be sure to get some good pictures for us.
-Jake
Old 07-19-2013, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Chopayne
Oh wow far out. Geez so you got notified now and a year later is when you can hunt? So much can happen betwee now and then.
It takes a long time to figure out all of the logistics and expenses with a hunt like this. It's exponentially more complex than your typical lower 48 hunt. If you didn't have a year it would be tough to plan.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:48 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Can't wait to see this hunt thread. Congrats on the draw jeff,be sure to get some good pictures for us.
-Jake
One of my hunting partners is a film maker and he's planning on joining me. He'll likely take some footage depending on conditions. I'll take plenty of pics too.