Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Boycott Colorado Hunting!!! >

Boycott Colorado Hunting!!!

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Boycott Colorado Hunting!!!

Old 03-31-2013, 03:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

We're hardly done fighting this, but we'll do it without hurting the good people.

I'm not sure why you think you have to solve our problems?
Old 03-31-2013, 03:13 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
We're hardly done fighting this, but we'll do it without hurting the good people.

I'm not sure why you think you have to solve our problems?
Good Luck - I hope you succeed
Old 03-31-2013, 03:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

We'll need it.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by A11en
2nd ammendment supporters in CO are not able to change the thinking of the government by voicing their concerns, writing to their representatives, challenging the laws, etc. If they could influence the thinking with such tactics, the laws wouldn't have passed in the first place. These tactics do not negatively impact the liberals.
There is not a soul on this earth that thinks California can be turned around. I think Colorado is probably lost too. We called, emailed and wrote letters until we were blue in the face. The LIBS in control don't give a rats behind what the people want.

I don't think what you are doing will work either. I think there will be plenty of hunters from out of state. I hope it works but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Thanks for trying something.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
We'll need it.
Yes, we will!!
Old 03-31-2013, 06:31 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
There is not a soul on this earth that thinks California can be turned around. I think Colorado is probably lost too. We called, emailed and wrote letters until we were blue in the face. The LIBS in control don't give a rats behind what the people want.

I don't think what you are doing will work either. I think there will be plenty of hunters from out of state. I hope it works but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Thanks for trying something.
The difference between CA and CO is the CA economy is not as dependent on hunting, camping, fishing, etc?

Don't give up
Old 03-31-2013, 11:22 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by A11en
The difference between CA and CO is the CA economy is not as dependent on hunting, camping, fishing, etc?

Don't give up
Are you stating a fact or asking a question?

A11en I see how youre taking a wider view of my statement, but, if you owned business in Colorado which were heavily dependent upon hunting, would you be right here telling us to go through with this boycott?

I think not. Its not so easy when it hurts our own pockets.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:24 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by westernelkhunter
I didn't read all the posts here but for me it's the fact I don't want to be in the woods with people who are stoned and have guns. We ran into 3 or 4 people hunting last year who were smoking weed. Two of them were stoned off their @$$
You people in Colorado need to get a handle on your liberals and ship them back to California where they belong. They definately don't belong in an elected office. I love Colorado but it's so hard to find a place to hunt thats not overhunted and not we have to try to find someplace thats hippie free
This statement is short sighted and purely based on a generalization. It added very little to this discussion. I could very well have said that I don't want to hunt where Indians are on peyote with guns, or rednecks drunk with guns. Im sure there will always be a few out there, but his statement isn't very well thought out.

I mean I don't know how he expects us to "get a handle on your liberals and ship them back to California where they belong". Yea lets throw them on a train = \
Old 04-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Chopayne
Are you stating a fact or asking a question?

A11en I see how youre taking a wider view of my statement, but, if you owned business in Colorado which were heavily dependent upon hunting, would you be right here telling us to go through with this boycott?

I think not. Its not so easy when it hurts our own pockets.
Chopayne, That is exactly my point. We are thinking alike, I'm just suggesting we apply the same logic to the liberals... a political jiu-jitsu if you will...

If the liberals realize these new laws actually "hurt their own pockets", they will reverse them. Again, I realize the short term results of a boycott impact good people, but if these laws continue to pass incrementally, the way of life you are protecting won't exist at all in the future. The only way to change the minds of the liberals is to create a direct connection between the laws they pass and a negative experience that impacts them.

Magpul understands this. They recognize the short term pain of up rooting their business and moving to a new state will have short term "pain", but its the right thing to do to protect their long term business.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:22 AM
Fork Horn

I personally think we've just about beat this horse to death.
Some people think one way some people think another and
we all care about our freedom. I won't be boycotting Colorado.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.