Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Boycott Colorado Hunting!!! >

Boycott Colorado Hunting!!!

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Boycott Colorado Hunting!!!

Old 04-08-2013, 05:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by mtbohnr
Hey guys,
Please go back to the original post. I am trying to support our second amendment right to keep and bare arms.
***Yep, and doing what you espose is a stupid way to even think you'll do anything but screw the pooch!!!
Old 04-08-2013, 05:29 AM
Fork Horn

Well I mean everyone is entitled to their opinion, it just doesn't seem like Mtbohner has done that much thinking about how this will affect everyone or what it would take. He is advocating boycotting everything Colorado, which is absurd in my opinion. He is trying to boycott Colorado because it'll hurt the democratic liberals in their pockets where it really hurts. Well there are more people than democratic liberals who live in Colorado and we would be hurting them too. Not to mention its quite impossible and really just stupid to try and attempt this plan. Its like cutting off your foot because you got a wart on your foot.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:32 AM
MZS
Typical Buck

Best thing to do here is bring up a new generation of well-informed sensible hunters that are residents of CO. As some have mentioned, you are being out-numbered. Similar things are happening in other scenic areas of the country. The urban anti-hunters and gun haters move in and take over. Talk to someone in Ely MN and they will give you an ear full. Support your hunters safety courses for kids in your area, or start a new one if one does not exist.

Last edited by MZS; 04-08-2013 at 07:02 AM.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Spike

http://www.realtree.com/hunting/real...really-hurting

Here is a really good article from RealTree on the topic! Yall should read it, he has some good points.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mtbohnr
Hello? do you have a point?
...Yes....
Old 04-10-2013, 04:29 AM
Typical Buck

Have the balls to boycott the government when the time comes. Then will see how many stand up. All your doing in this post is hurting the Colorado Parks and Wildlife along with all the businesses that live on tourism. So if you boycott Colorado this year please do me a favor and never come back we don't want your wishy washy ass here.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Typical Buck

If I was a Colorado resident I would not want to "boycott" hunting. If we did that it would just turn into a playground full of "nature preserves". Although it is sad to see Colorado politics compared to California politics we cannot give up, the best thing Colorado residents can do is to keep exercising the gun rights you do have and do your best to keep informing local government why these gun control laws make no sense.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't understand why Colorado passes gun laws that congress can't come close to passing.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

This is how you beat these laws. NOT by boycotting hunting!

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...k-new-gun-laws
Old 04-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Typical Buck

Remington will be staying in New York therefore having to comply with New Yorks new gun laws. So now you can boycott them too. How does that fit in your agenda?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.