Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Boycott Colorado Hunting!!! >

Boycott Colorado Hunting!!!

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Boycott Colorado Hunting!!!

Old 04-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Spike

First let me a say I am a native to colorado, and I and most colorado residents support this boycott. It is easy for people that don't support gun owners to say it doesn't affect me so why should I care. We need people from other states to undestand that by not hunting, fishing, skiing,or taking your vacations here that you will wake these people up. When that hotel owner see's his income affected he/she maybe will understand, they may not own a gun but gun owners stay at their hotel and by not supporting them ,they will lose income. This goes for restaurants,stores of all kinds. WE NEED YOUR HELP, UNITED WE STAND PLEASE STAND WITH GUN OWNERS FROM COLORADO, YOUR STATE COULD BE NEXT.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Spike

WAKE UP, IF YOU DON'T STAND WITH COLORADO ON THIS BOYCOTT, WHO WILL STAND WHEN ITS YOUR STATE. ALL GUN OWNERS NEED TO STAND TOGETHER, UNITED. gOVERNMENT UNDERSTAND ONE THING DOLLARS.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by buzzelkhunter
WAKE UP, IF YOU DON'T STAND WITH COLORADO ON THIS BOYCOTT, WHO WILL STAND WHEN ITS YOUR STATE. ALL GUN OWNERS NEED TO STAND TOGETHER, UNITED. gOVERNMENT UNDERSTAND ONE THING DOLLARS.
This logic is like kicking the cat for the dog crapping on the floor. No matter how hard or how many times you kick that cat - the dog just isn't going to care.

Posted from Huntingnet.com App for Android
Old 04-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Spike

I am a Colorado native and I am asking that every gun owner boycott Colorado. If gun owners don't stand together now it may be your state next. Than who will stand with you. Yes it may hurt some folks that didn't support this ban, but it will also hurt those who thought it doesn't affect me I don't own a gun. That hotel owner, or gift shop, stores, gas station it easy to not care when it doesn't affect you. So if we make them understand its gun owners that are traveling,buying gas and gifts, staying at your hotels. When those people quit coming than they will understand and act.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Spike

your not to bright are you, if you united all the people for one cause we as gun owners can win this battle. They way you do that is by making everyone understand, nothing like taking dollars out of their pockets to make them understand that gun owners stay and spend. But I don't expect you to understand, it takes something called common sense.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Fork Horn

"WAKE UP, AND SUPPORT COLORADO GUN OWNERS. UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL, USE YOUR BRAIN, BY DOING NOTHING YOU HAVE SAID ITS OK, AND YOUR STATE MAYBE NEXT"
I got this as PM from Buzelkhunter. No he is not making an emotional decision at all.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:02 AM
Fork Horn

your not to bright are you, if you united all the people for one cause we as gun owners can win this battle. They way you do that is by making everyone understand, nothing like taking dollars out of their pockets to make them understand that gun owners stay and spend. But I don't expect you to understand, it takes something called common sense.
Do you understand that you would be taking money out of people who support hunting and 2nd amendment rights? Pretty sure you don't own a business related to hunting or else you wouldn't be saying the same thing. If you want to unite people and make them understand, the last thing you want to do is insult their intelligence and pontificate to them about how your plan will work. Common Sense dictates that you don't hurt your own people.

Why don't you pay some extra money to the NRA and other agencies, shouldn't you since youre advocating taking dollars out of other peoples pockets? Also don't know where you got the statistic that you and most other Colorado residents support boycotting Colorado. Pretty sure you made that up.

Last edited by Chopayne; 04-04-2013 at 04:06 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

First let me a say I am a native to colorado, and I and most colorado residents support this boycott.
Lets see some proof of that. Are you a hunter?
Old 04-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

The guy is obviously full of baloney suggesting a full boycott, as well as insunuating that most residents support it. To do what he is saying is not like Magpul pulling out or Michael Bane not spending time to produce his several shows in CO. If you could work out a boycott just against the businesses in the Denver metro area that openly state they are for that ban is one thing. To stress the good folks on the west side of the state and all the other small towns where hunting is actually running their economy and wacking them is just not right. Some of these idiot legislators didn't even know what they voted for. I saw a video just this morning where one lady legislator was telling a bunch of citizens that stopping all these magazines from being produced will eventually eliminate them all because people that now have them will shoot all the bullets up in them. The dumb broad doesn't even know that you can reload magazines or clips over and over until he** freezes over and was a Dem that voted them out, LOL!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 04-04-2013 at 08:12 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Chopayne
Do you understand that you would be taking money out of people who support hunting and 2nd amendment rights? Pretty sure you don't own a business related to hunting or else you wouldn't be saying the same thing.
Chopayne, Own a business? Many business associated with hunting / shooting ARE pulling out of CO! HiViz, the Outdoor Channel and Magpul. In fact many of the business owners clearly understand actions speak louder than words. In fact the "actions" of these companies speak so loud, I can't hear what you are saying.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.