Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
How do you hunt or fight off a damn near perfect predator/hunter? >

How do you hunt or fight off a damn near perfect predator/hunter?

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

How do you hunt or fight off a damn near perfect predator/hunter?

Old 01-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Typical Buck

Easy answer,shut your play station off
Old 01-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's a little known fact that whitetail deer are carriers for Mountain Lion Zombiosis Virus, commonly known as MLZV. When you shoot a a carrying whitetail in cougar country, if you don't properly dispose of your gut pile, an unwitting mountain lion might become infected if it feeds on the remains. After an initial incubation period of 7-10days, the symptoms of the MLZ virus will begin to present, following another 2-3wks, the mountain lion will become completely consumed with the virus, its adrenal glands will kick into hyperactive mode, and the mountain lion will reach full Zombification. At this time, only the brains of American Hunters will sate their appetites.

To combat animals afflicted with MLZV, hunters must defend themselves at all times with a short barreled 12ga with a pistol grip. You can saw off the barrel with a hacksaw, just cut it right in front of the end of the magazine tube (be careful not to get caught with it, otherwise you'll go straight to prison!). As a backup once the shotty runs dry, a .40caliber Glock stoked with FBI loads should be worn on each hip, and both pistols should be dual weilded to ensure plenty of firepower.

An AK-47 or M-4 AR-15 with a 100rnd beta mag full of ballistic tips is a suitable replacement as long as it is equipped with a vertical hand grip, flashlight, laser, bipod, red dot sight, magnifier, BAD lever, quad rail forend, flip-up back up battle sights, and M-203 40mm grenade launcher.

Headshots are the only known method of actually killing zombified mountain lions, but hunters are encouraged to shoot wildly at the attacking beast as any hits to the body will cause bodily trauma to help slow the animal down enough to allow a point blank headshot to finish the job.

Awareness of MLZV is limited, but the solution starts with you.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by skinnnner
Easy answer,shut your play station off

+1

Old 01-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Spike

Default Predators?

Many of the ranchers I know follow the 3 S's rule for predators - of all varieties: Shoot, shovel, shut up.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Uncle Nicky
I carry a glossy color picture of Rosie O' Donnell with me in my back pocket, just for such emergencies. This should scare off just about anything on 2 or 4 legs.
If you pulled that picture on an animal and the ASPCA caught wind you might be doing some time. We do not take cruelty to animals lightly in this country
Old 01-08-2013, 09:02 AM
Typical Buck

lol, it is an incredible situation but if i remember capsticks books (death in the long grass, etc), when he hunted cats like leopards, if you were unfortunate enough to end up under one, you feed it fingers/hands/arm while you wait for help or are able to get a weapon out and use it.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Typical Buck

Next time I graze a mountain lion shooting at a deer, I will let you know. I would bet an awful lot that scenario has never occurred. btw lmao @ Uncle Nicky. I can't imagine a creature so ferocious it could bear to look at a picture or Rosie O' Donnell! Have you ever been hunting, ColtWinchester?
Old 01-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Fork Horn

Talking

Originally Posted by Nomercy448
It's a little known fact that whitetail deer are carriers for Mountain Lion Zombiosis Virus, commonly known as MLZV. When you shoot a a carrying whitetail in cougar country, if you don't properly dispose of your gut pile, an unwitting mountain lion might become infected if it feeds on the remains. After an initial incubation period of 7-10days, the symptoms of the MLZ virus will begin to present, following another 2-3wks, the mountain lion will become completely consumed with the virus, its adrenal glands will kick into hyperactive mode, and the mountain lion will reach full Zombification. At this time, only the brains of American Hunters will sate their appetites.

To combat animals afflicted with MLZV, hunters must defend themselves at all times with a short barreled 12ga with a pistol grip. You can saw off the barrel with a hacksaw, just cut it right in front of the end of the magazine tube (be careful not to get caught with it, otherwise you'll go straight to prison!). As a backup once the shotty runs dry, a .40caliber Glock stoked with FBI loads should be worn on each hip, and both pistols should be dual weilded to ensure plenty of firepower.

An AK-47 or M-4 AR-15 with a 100rnd beta mag full of ballistic tips is a suitable replacement as long as it is equipped with a vertical hand grip, flashlight, laser, bipod, red dot sight, magnifier, BAD lever, quad rail forend, flip-up back up battle sights, and M-203 40mm grenade launcher.

Headshots are the only known method of actually killing zombified mountain lions, but hunters are encouraged to shoot wildly at the attacking beast as any hits to the body will cause bodily trauma to help slow the animal down enough to allow a point blank headshot to finish the job.

Awareness of MLZV is limited, but the solution starts with you.

LOL! ! ! !

You Sir are crazy, but I loved this post!

Best laugh I've had in a couple days........
Old 01-16-2013, 03:59 PM
Spike

omg zombies are everywhere!too much walking dead shows i think
Old 01-23-2013, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Uncle Nicky
I carry a glossy color picture of Rosie O' Donnell with me in my back pocket, just for such emergencies. This should scare off just about anything on 2 or 4 legs.
You would definitely scare me away...I dont know if I could hunt anymore that season if I saw that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.