Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Mule Deer Outfitter??

Old 10-30-2012, 02:44 PM
Spike

Default Mule Deer Outfitter??

Anyone able to recommend a decent mule deer outfitter that doesn't charge out the a$$. Would like to find something in WY or CO but would consider anything. Would prefer rfile but can do archery too. Also if anyone knows a good elk outfitter in those two states please list that too.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not sure what you consider reasonable but our WY outfitter offers a very high quality 5 day mule deer hunt for $3,000. Meals and lodging included. The hunt has been running right at 100% for the last few years. Email me at [email protected] for even more information.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:33 AM
Spike

Default Mule Deer/Elk Hunting

We do self guided hunts for both Mule deer and elk on our private property in SE Montana. It's cheaper. Not sure if that is something you are looking at or not. If so feel free to email me back and I can give you more information.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by SJAdventures
Not sure what you consider reasonable but our WY outfitter offers a very high quality 5 day mule deer hunt for $3,000. Meals and lodging included. The hunt has been running right at 100% for the last few years. Email me at [email protected] for even more information.
That's about the absolute max I'd want to pay if it included meals, lodging, guide. I've found some places that are 1500-2000 range but don't include meals/lodging.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Montana Man
We do self guided hunts for both Mule deer and elk on our private property in SE Montana. It's cheaper. Not sure if that is something you are looking at or not. If so feel free to email me back and I can give you more information.
You have any info you can send to me at [email protected]? Thanks
Old 11-25-2012, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have used Hidden Valley Outfitters out of Wibaux. MT. a couple of times. Very good folks with plenty of area to hunt. Plenty of decent mule deer. Good camp. Great food. Lots of fun. I will recommend them based upon my 2 trips. I'm just guessing that their charges are typical.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mojotex
I have used Hidden Valley Outfitters out of Wibaux. MT. a couple of times. Very good folks with plenty of area to hunt. Plenty of decent mule deer. Good camp. Great food. Lots of fun. I will recommend them based upon my 2 trips. I'm just guessing that their charges are typical.
I book hunts for Hidden valley and Tracey runs a top notch outfit. Anyone interested in a MT muley hunt contact me @ [email protected]
Old 11-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by blb078
That's about the absolute max I'd want to pay if it included meals, lodging, guide. I've found some places that are 1500-2000 range but don't include meals/lodging.

Our WY hunt does include guiding, meals and lodging. One of the big plus' for our WY hunt (besides a right at 100% success over the last many years) if you put in for the draw for this hunt you will draw a permit. I can email you more info on this hunt if you would like.

Last edited by SJAdventures; 11-26-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Our WY mule deer hunt also includes airport pickup and return for free at the Sheridan WY airport. blb078 I sent you an email.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Spike

I would be interested in what you are offering. Let me know. Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.