Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

New Mexico, unit 6A

Old 08-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Typical Buck

Smile New Mexico, unit 6A

Anyone here ever hunt it? I had the pleasure of going with a few locals on a muzzleloader elk hunt last year. We didn't score but one of my buddies shot one through the shoulder and we chased that mamma-jamma UP the side of a mountain for over three miles. That week I called in at least 3 good sized bulls to within 50 yards, talk about a rush. Beats the pants off of sitting in a tree stand for hours on end any day of the week
Old 09-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Spike

I drew a muzzy tag for 6A this year, any help would be greatly appreciated. I am going down 2 days early to look around, that's all I can do this year. I am jot looking to kill a monster bull-just to have a great time and get in some good calling. I live in Utah and if you need any info for here, Co, Wy, or Id. I'll be more than glad to help.