Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Wyoming Wolf Delisting - Public Comment Period >

Wyoming Wolf Delisting - Public Comment Period

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Wyoming Wolf Delisting - Public Comment Period

Old 12-24-2011, 12:27 PM
Fork Horn

I'm pretty sure Jamie, lives in the city and would be terrified to walk into a stand at 4:00 in the morning armed with nothing more than a stick and string.

She doesn't buy tags to support wildlife, and has no idea what ranchers and farmers contend with vis a vis predators.

She also won't be returning to this thread to back up her half baked views on the world. I'm also sure she's an Obama voter.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Spike

The illegaly,re-introduced, nonnative canadian grey wolves, has and never will do any good, for anyone or anything, except evironuts ego's!
Old 12-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Randy_a
The illegaly,re-introduced, nonnative canadian grey wolves, has and never will do any good, for anyone or anything, except evironuts ego's!
Exactly, and most of said enviro-nuts live in the city and have no skin in the game. I've yet to hear of any ranchers that think reintroducing wolves is a smart idea.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jamiecarter: Please give us your address so we can relocate some wolves into your back yard.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

She's probally associated with PETA or Friends of Animals,one post and it's on a thread about delisting wolves...
Old 12-29-2011, 09:16 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by jerry d
She's probally associated with PETA or Friends of Animals,one post and it's on a thread about delisting wolves...
.....and she hasn't been back to justify her stance. Typical drive-by job by another green kook.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:26 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by jamiecarter
However, the lifted protection could pave the way for wolf hunting seasons, and this is definitely a menace! That is why wolf relocation has been suggested so that they can thrive and not be hunted. Well, I just hope that wolf recovery will continue to aggrandize, and people must realize that gray wolves must not be feared because the key with wolves is human tolerance.
This is the exact reason why all hunters need to go to the link I posted earlier and comment in favor of the delisting of wolves. You can rest assured that the anti's like jamiecarter are commenting against the proposal. Even if you live in an area that doesn't have wolves and you have no intention of hunting the west it is still very much in your best interest as a hunter to support the delisting and hunting of wolves everywhere in the lower 48.