Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

My first moose

Old 12-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Typical Buck

Congratulations on your moose, and take care of those coyotes. Are you allowed to shoot wolves too?
Old 12-18-2011, 04:46 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by country1
Congratulations on your moose, and take care of those coyotes. Are you allowed to shoot wolves too?
Not 100% sure i think if you have a trappers licence you can trap or shoot them we have been pushing for a fixed date season we have more then enough wolves around but still no season.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:02 AM
Spike

Nice moose! Congrats! And that is one monster WT there at the end of the video - wow ~
Old 12-19-2011, 03:39 PM
Spike

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by IdahoHombre
Nice moose! Congrats! And that is one monster WT there at the end of the video - wow ~
Thanks he was my first white tail a big 4x4 he scored 153'' i've only got back into hunting in the last 3 years i'm addicted now and i am very lucky to live were i do Saskatchewan has some of the best big game hunting in north america we as residents can hunt trophy elk,moose,mule deer,white tail,bear,and antelope every year without having to apply for draws and lotteries. We have northern forest zones that are remote and only accessible bye foot or atv these zones have dedicated open seasons for white tail,moose,elk,and bear. Can't wait for spring to get the bear baits fired up and the trail cameras back out.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:50 AM
Spike

Sweet moose. I would give my left arm for an opportunity like that. That was a hog of a whitetail at the end of the video. Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by drktmbr2
Sweet moose. I would give my left arm for an opportunity like that. That was a hog of a whitetail at the end of the video. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys i guess were pretty lucky up here with all of our hunting and fishing opportunities.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Spike

Default Nice

Congratulations, watched the movie halfway cause didn't have time, def. gonna watch the last part!
Old 01-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Spike

I am very jealous, someday...
Old 01-24-2012, 10:42 PM
Fork Horn

Nice work on your first moose!
Old 02-23-2012, 10:08 AM
Spike

Here is a few trail cam pics iv'e collected throughout the fall and winter our elk and moose numbers are real strong up here even though we have a very large wolf population. Our deer numbers are very un healthy right now due to a very bad winter kill last year. We have had a very mild winter with very little snow fall this winter so hopefully our deer herd can rebound.
Attached Thumbnails My first moose-060.jpg   My first moose-022.jpg   My first moose-014.jpg   My first moose-001.jpg   My first moose-044.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.