Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Canadian black bear hunt info please?? >

Canadian black bear hunt info please??

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Canadian black bear hunt info please??

Old 08-30-2011, 10:24 AM
Typical Buck

Default Canadian black bear hunt info please??

I am planning on taking my father on the hunt of his dreams next year and would like to know if anybody has any guide or outfitter reccomendations for black bear in manitoba or ontario? I have never hunted bear nor have i ever gone through a guide or outfitter for any kind of hunting, so any help and info would be greatly appreciated.

marty
Old 09-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Have bear hunts in New Brunswick, Quebec, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Alberta if any of those Provinces are an option. We are a booking agency for outfitters who offer black bear hunts in Canada. Email me at [email protected] for specific information. Our services are free to the hunter.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Fork Horn

Marty, we have an outfitter in Manitoba about 3 hours north of Winnipeg run by a father and son, Great place to get get your father a great bear, plus some fantastic fishing up there as well. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. Feel free to check out my website.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:02 AM
Fork Horn

Hey marty,

i have great success and great bears for a really good price, check me out and search around here you'll find some past hunters of mine that are now good friends!!
Old 09-09-2011, 04:12 AM
Spike

Hi Marty, You can't go wrong with Mike McNay ( Cantrap ) we just got back from a hunt with him at the end of August. See my post about Bear hunt.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Fork Horn

I live in Northern Ontario and have hunted bear all my adult life. Had the opportunity to visit a local Lodge last fall that guides bears hunter. Really awesome people, good food, and accommodations. Good bear hunting too. From what I saw, I would love to stay there if I were from outside the area.

If you are interested flip me an email.

Dave
Old 10-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Typical Buck

thanks guys, cantrap, i viewed your website and was wondering how long are the hunts for. Those are some nice bear REEL, i wonder how an oat fed bear tastes lol.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Spike

Default A few spots remaining for fall 2012

Hi Marty,

We have a few openings remaining for the fall of 2012. You can check us out at www.ultimatebearhunts.ca We haven't updated the website with pics from this year but if you email me I can send you the pics. Also I have a dvd about us and our hunts that I could send you in the mail, with of course a bunch of references..
Old 03-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Spike

We have a bear outfitting business in Manitoba, Canada.www.blackghostadventures.com
Old 03-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Spike

Default Fall bear hunt

Since I see other outfitters advertising their hunts, we do a memorable hunt in Gowganda Northern Ontario 6hrs north of Toronto Canada. Check our web site www.gowbushkon.com. I posted some pictures in the travel section on this site.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.