Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
What's the best big game hunting broadhead? >

What's the best big game hunting broadhead?

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

What's the best big game hunting broadhead?

Old 05-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Spike

Default What's the best big game hunting broadhead?

I've got a 60 lbs compound bow what can I hunt with that bow and what are the best broadheads for deer and other big game thanks
Old 05-30-2011, 05:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

without knowing if you're shooting your bow maxed out at 60#'s, or have it set on a lower poundage, I'd say there are several quality COC broadheads to choose from. Magnus, Montec, muzzy all make quality fixed COC broadheads that would work well with your lower poundage.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:34 AM
Spike

Bow Hunter is a very good to hunting. Its specially work around on rivers and fields for hunt specially the forest animals. Bow Hunter is the game to follow the original hunting systems like rules and regulations apply in any forest to hunting. It graphics are mind blowing and the movable parts are amazing.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have used Magnus stingers, Wacems and Slick Tricks. All of them were good heads and I would use them again.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Typical Buck

Muzzy fixed blade.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Spike

i have shot 3-blade fixed muzzys 100gr i will never shoot any other
Old 06-21-2011, 09:28 AM
Spike

You can hunt anything with a 60 pound bow. You just need to shoot a few different broadheads and find the one that flies the best and you can hit consistently with. I've tried a lot of them and I can't really get fixed blade broadheads to hit very close to where my practice points hit. The rage mechanical broadhead shoots really good and I hit where my practice points hit, so I don't have to adjust my pins for the broadhead. Last year was the first time I tried the Rage and I killed a big bull elk. The arrow went completely through it and the bull went about 50 yards and was dead. Just make sure you can practice with the broadheads before you go hunting and find one that shoots well. Good Luck!