Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Alaska spring bear hunt!

Old 05-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Spike

Default Alaska spring bear hunt!

am new to hunting forum's,so please bear with me (no pun intended!). I am a big game guide here in Alaska (have been for over 20 years), and am looking to fill an opening for this spring. I had a last minute cancellation and am hoping to fill the spot. A friend mentioned posting it on this site, so, here I am. It's a Brown/Black bear hunt in a walk-in area I have been hunting personally since a wee lad. I've only been bringing hunters in there the past three years. I'm asking $6,000 for this spring hunt, it begin's May 25th and goes for 10 day's. I pick you up in Anchorage and drive you to our destination. I normally have a $2,000 black bear trophy fee but am waiving that due to the short notice for this spring hunt. Pictures of this hunt are in my profile under Walk-in hunt pic's. I personally guide all hunt's. The scenery alone is worth the trip! Fantastic view of Mt. McKinley! References available upon request.