Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Hooray for Congress!!

Old 04-16-2011, 06:42 PM
Typical Buck

Talking

I'd kill them anyway laws or no laws. And put a rock under their head for the govt to choke on. P.ss on the federal govt. Just a bunch of arrogant knowitall treehugger obamunists.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:40 PM
Fork Horn

The "kill them anyway laws or no laws" has been the attitude of alot of people; they are sick & tired of watching there game animals be decimated & nothing being done. My only concern about the wolves killed without "F&G approval" is that it will do nothing but harm to our State land & game laws. It seems as if they really wanted to all they had to do is say is "enough is enough we are going to turn this area into a wildlife park; no more hunting" & it will be done. It seems to be just a matter of time before something like this is brought up.

-South
Old 04-16-2011, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

Just put a quota on them and everyone will find an even ground eventually.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SILVERTIP-CO
I'd kill them anyway laws or no laws. And put a rock under their head for the govt to choke on. P.ss on the federal govt. Just a bunch of arrogant knowitall treehugger obamunists.
+1, Exactly!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2011, 05:33 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by South33
The "kill them anyway laws or no laws" has been the attitude of alot of people; they are sick & tired of watching there game animals be decimated & nothing being done. My only concern about the wolves killed without "F&G approval" is that it will do nothing but harm to our State land & game laws. It seems as if they really wanted to all they had to do is say is "enough is enough we are going to turn this area into a wildlife park; no more hunting" & it will be done. It seems to be just a matter of time before something like this is brought up.

-South
Yep. While the politics are endlessly discussed I'll be shooting to protect the population ungulata. A system that never fails.