Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Pig Hunting

Old 03-14-2011, 06:25 AM
Spike

Default Pig Hunting

In a time frame beginning around 1990 to the present year 2009, the wild boar broke out and made a dramatic spread from their western boundary of South East TX. They had existed in this area for hundreds of years, as mentioned in the journals of Daniel Boone, Davy Crockett and other legends. Wild hogs then spread northward through the Panhandle and westward, all the way through Texas into New Mexico. I am now receiving first hand reports that their northward expansion has now established itself in irreversible numbers in parts of southern COLORADO. The mountains will offer no resistance to wild boars ability to survive and spread. Their ancestors Eurasian Boar were mountain animals.
Visit:www.http://pighuntingnz.com
Old 03-22-2011, 05:47 PM
Spike

I can't wait until they arrive in New York... then I'll be eating bacon and pork chops!!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

They have also been transplanted by humans as much as they have spread on thier own. They will love the Rockys and will flourish.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:31 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by OptimO
I can't wait until they arrive in New York... then I'll be eating bacon and pork chops!!
I am from Texas and they are in almost all of our 256 counties and trust me you do not want them at all. They do about $4,000,000.00 damage a year here in Texas to farms and ranches. Hogs also are a big danger to our native wildlife. YOU DO NOT WANT THEM.........Jim
Old 03-31-2011, 01:33 PM
Spike

I know the show has been metioned on here before but I just watched pig bomb on animal planet last night. Given the amount of damage they cause, do you think there will ever be a federal or state bounty on them. Even if it was something like ten bucks for every hog you dropped. I dont know if it would work to get more people going after them or not but do you think it might come to that?