Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Elk hunting questions

Old 03-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Fork Horn

Default Elk hunting questions

I have had a few emails and Pm regarding various elk hunting questions. I just want folks to know that if you have questions I am more than happy to answer if I can, if I can't I will tell you. I consider myself a student and by no means an expert, but I will help where I can. It doesn't matter to me if you are going with another outfitter or the DIYer route, I love to share stories and thoughts and hear others observations and feelings. I believe we have an opportunity to help each other and make one another better.

I recently had a few questions about trail cameras for a wallow study I want to conduct. It was some whitetail hunters that gave me some great advice and helped me put together a plan for my little study. I also gave them some tips about an upcoming elk hunt they were going on. To me, that whats these boards are supposed to be about. I have greatly enjoyed the Pm's and emails for those of you I talked with! My experience on the boards has been when people are sincere and honest good information is passed. When they start beating chest and arguing nothing gets accomplished. Once again, feel free to email or pm any questions, and if I can't help or don't know the answer, most likely I know somebody who does.