Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Yellowstone is Dead

Old 01-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Spike

Default Yellowstone is Dead

Yellowstone is Dead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYxGJB5dJxI

Hope I posted this in the right place. This is a part of a documentary put together by Scott Rockholm about the illegal Canadian wolf introduction and what it has and is doing to the lower 48.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Spike

The full 2 hour documentary comes out next month
Old 01-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Spike

Powerful stuff there...
Old 01-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Spike

will it be on tv?

I just saw a think on discovery probably about wolves in yellowstone, etc...and it was all about how "great" the return of the wolf was. the willows are back, etc...
Old 01-08-2011, 07:11 AM
Spike

This documentary will bring out the fraud and corruption of the illegal wolf introduction. It will show the real truth of how the wolves have decimated the game herds and are putting them in a predator pit. The USFWS have been releasing wolves in many states along with the help of state game departments. The release and then discover game is about to come to a sliding halt. Here is another example of the wolf destruction.

Elk in Yellowstone are in trouble!
http://saveelk.com/wolf_022.htm
Old 01-08-2011, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

We have first hand experence with what wolves do game where I live, we have alot of wolves here, we used to have alot of elk here but the wolves have pretty much decimated our elk heards. What in the hell were these people thinking when they brought them here? The only good wolf is a dead wolf! Everone needs to practice the three S rule, shoot, shovel, and shut the ---- up. That is the only way to manage a uncontrollable wolf problem, the feds will not be happy till our elk, are on the endangered list. The American hunters are just going to have to take matters in their own hands. JMHO.

Last edited by fritz1; 01-08-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by fritz1
We have first hand experience with what wolves do game where I live, we have alot of wolves here, we used to have alot of elk here but the wolves have pretty much decimated our elk herds. What in the hell were these people thinking when they brought them here? The only good wolf is a dead wolf! Everyone needs to practice the three S rule, shoot, shovel, and shut the ---- up. That is the only way to manage a uncontrollable wolf problem, the feds will not be happy till our elk, are on the endangered list. The American hunters are just going to have to take matters in their own hands. JMHO.

And here in Upper Michigan, Where do they get these brilliant Biologist??
Old 01-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Fork Horn

Last I read, the federal judge who made the decision to defer the decision to manage wolf populations to the federal government (instead of the states) was going to retire soon. I can understand how that right would fall under federal control on federal lands (e.g. parks) but what about the ranchers and farmers on private land? Don't they have a right to manage their own property? When elk started getting off of Fort Riley and destroying crops, the state allowed land owners to apply for tags to cull the growing populations of FEDERALLY RELEASED animals when they ventured on to PRIVATE LAND. And these animals aren't even dangerous (until they cross the road) compared to an adult wolf. So how is it a good idea to make land-owners our outfitters wait until they are attacked or are about to be attacked until their populations can be kept in check?

This problem is only going to get worse once the wolves figure out how much easy food is gathering in the winter at the elk refuge near Jackson Hole, with 6,000 elk and over 650 bison. It's just north of town, so I wonder if wildlife officials are going to wait until a population of wolves are "established" before they decide they need to hire people to "thin their numbers" or if they cave in and decide open a wolf season near the park. I just hope that the next judge to hear the case regarding wolf population population control understands that states have the capacity and the right to manage their wildlife populations when it comes to their own borders.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:28 PM
Spike

BillBrasky,,The USFWS and several state game agencies are being run by the environmentalist, that is why they loose every case that goes to court. The federal judge did not retire he just changed positions, and his new position is still not good for those of us who don't want these wolves.

This documentary will be on TV next month. please share these links with everyone. Thank you.

Yellowstone is Dead Theatrical Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhnZvan_uT8
Old 01-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Fork Horn

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/vi...olloy_Retires/

From what this article says, the federal judge responsible for interfering with the state regulation of wolf populations is retiring, but "still hearing cases." (whatever that means) Either way the documentary looks very interesting and I'm anxious to see the rest. I wouldn't go so far as to attribute the whole protection of large predators ordeal to "environmentalists." I consider myself to be an environmentalist, but I am an environmentalist that still includes humans as an active part of the ecosystem, and that despite good intentions, we cannot always accurately predict what effect our actions will have on the environment. But there two things that are certain: predators need prey and everything needs a predator; whether it be wolves, bears or Canada geese. And when populations grow exponentially, they can cause permanent damage to their food sources so they have to move to find more food for an even bigger population. Like I say, my guess is that it won't be long before the wolves follow elk herds to the refuge where they're being fed in the winter. The difference between wolves and geese, though, is that it will be a much more serious situation when the wolves make it to the Jackson Hole airport.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.