Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Quick Question

Old 11-24-2010, 05:32 PM
Fork Horn

Default Quick Question

Hey this might not belong here but I'm going to give it a try because this forum is more active than electronics.
So my question is " is there a rangefinder that you recommend for both rifle shots up to 400 and will also do archery shots down to 15 yards. The reason I'm asking is because my research has revealed rangefinders for either archery and for rifle but never both
Any suggestions
Old 11-25-2010, 09:49 AM
Typical Buck

For a very affordable Rangefinder that will consistently range out to 525yds in all conditions to date & down to 15yds & closer I've been using the Nikon Riflehunter 550, it is very good & runs about 235.00 on ebay.

This unit is better than the Nikon Prostaff 550, so if interested stay with the Riflehunter one! Good Luck!

ElkNut1
Old 11-26-2010, 09:06 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by elknut1
For a very affordable Rangefinder that will consistently range out to 525yds in all conditions to date & down to 15yds & closer I've been using the Nikon Riflehunter 550, it is very good & runs about 235.00 on ebay.

This unit is better than the Nikon Prostaff 550, so if interested stay with the Riflehunter one! Good Luck!

ElkNut1
Hey thanks that is the kind of answer I was looking for!