Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Wanting to hunt antelope

Old 03-15-2010, 03:33 PM
Spike

Default Wanting to hunt antelope

Im from bc canada and im wanting to go antelope hunting in 2011. Where to go , should i get a guide also what about a trespass fee . Im thinkin montana or wyoming what do you guys suggest. Also it will be filmed for tv
Old 03-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Spike

Default Wyoming antelope

My vote would be northeast Wyoming. Check out our website at wwwempireguesthouse.com . I'm not an outfitter
Old 03-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by msmith1956
My vote would be northeast Wyoming. Check out our website at wwwempireguesthouse.com . I'm not an outfitter
Is this just a place to stay or what do you do as for hunt
Old 03-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Spike

Default Nebraska Antelope

I suggest Nebraska as well. Seeing 40 plus antelope per day is common with many in the P&Y category.

$1300 for a 4 day archery hunt
$1100 for a 3 day archery hunt
non-residents are not allowed to use firearms for antelope
license is over the counter

breakfast and lunch provided and the hunter is responsible for their evening meal and hotel room. discounted hotel rates reserved for $40 a night for two double beds

send me a message for more info if interested
Old 03-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Spike

too bad i dont use a bow
Old 03-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default Lope hunting in Wyoming

Hey leadpill:
I hunt northeast wyoming. Have been for years. I am an outfitter as well. Our hunting is as good as it gets. We have been 100% for over 40 years. Our trophy quality is as good as it gets in Wyoming. I also have quite a bit of experience with filming hunts. We are a Realtree recommeded outfitter. Get ahold of me through my web site at
http://www.antelopeoutfitters.com/
My email is at the bottom of every page. You can also call me on my toll free line listed on the site. Give me a call let's talk about it.
Ward
Attached Thumbnails Wanting to hunt antelope-williams-08-lope.jpg  
Old 03-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Spike

Thanks for the replys keep them comin
Old 03-16-2010, 09:57 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by turkeyward
Hey leadpill:
I hunt northeast wyoming. Have been for years. I am an outfitter as well. Our hunting is as good as it gets. We have been 100% for over 40 years. Our trophy quality is as good as it gets in Wyoming. I also have quite a bit of experience with filming hunts. We are a Realtree recommeded outfitter. Get ahold of me through my web site at
http://www.antelopeoutfitters.com/
My email is at the bottom of every page. You can also call me on my toll free line listed on the site. Give me a call let's talk about it.
Ward
sent email looks like a good outfitter nice pics
Old 03-16-2010, 03:34 PM
Spike

Default northeast wyoming antelope

Leadpill, We furnishing lodging for hunters and others. We get alot of DIY hunters here and show them where to find public lands or landowners that will allow hunting for a trepass fee. We also help with game handling and will be adding a walkin cooler this year for our guest. The best part is for a hunter on a budget you an another hunter can stay here in one of our cabins for $500+tax, not apeice, but for both. If you are willing to do some of the work yourself you will save alot of money and take an antelope. The last several years left over tags have been available over the counter and you could buy up to 2 buck and 4 doe tags if wanted.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Spike

Go to Wyoming

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.