Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Place to hunt buffalo needed >

Place to hunt buffalo needed

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Place to hunt buffalo needed

Old 12-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Spike

Default Place to hunt buffalo needed

I'm looking hard for a place to hunt buffalo in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas or New Mexico. I would like to find a good bull at a good price. I want to bowhunt on a large ranch. If anyone knows of a place please pass it along to me. It's a big hunt for me so I want to make sure and invest wisely

Thanks!
Old 12-30-2009, 04:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know of a place in WY.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know of a place in TN. You might want to check the Hunts/Outfitters section of the Classifieds on this forum.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:52 PM
Spike

1. Y.O. Ranch..Mountain Home, Tx

2. Hunting with Jeff..south Texas

Both places are top notch!!
Old 01-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

Google search
Old 01-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Spike

www.thehomesteadranch.com

Ken Klemm runs a good operation and if you're pressed for time he can have your buffalo processed overnight. I hunted two animals with him last year and will probably do another hunt with him again this year.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

We have them in TX. $250 per day daily rate which covers all your meals, lodging, guiding and field services. Trophy fees start at $2500 which will get you a pretty big bull. If you want a giant Bull a $3500 trophy fee will get it for you. The hunt is on a large private ranch with very challenging terrain. We have used this outfitter for going on 8 years now and he is the real deal. No unpleasant surprises, just a quality honest hunt. If your interested you can call me toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email me at [email protected] and we can discuss it in more detail.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

you can buy a buffalo cheaper than this
Old 01-16-2010, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Don't know how many hunters I have had come to me disappointed because of a hunt they booked because it was the cheapest. Once in a while you get a good one but you almost always get what you pay for when it comes to paid hunts and hunting outfitters. Go to www.huntinfo.com and read some of the results of hunters who booked hunts because they were so much cheaper than the others. We offer only quality hunts with no unpleasant surprises. we are not the absolute cheapest but we are no way near to the most expensive. I tell everyone the same thing; it is your money if you want to take the chance on saving a few dollars. We offer only quality hunts with quality outfitters, period. If you find a hunt that is a lot cheaper than all the rest I promise you; you had better be cautious. Like you stated, it is a big hunt for you and you want to invest wisely, the little that you try to save may end up in a disaster if you are not careful. I am not saying you have to buy the most expensive out there but you have to be careful on the "too good to be true" priced hunts.

Last edited by SJAdventures; 01-16-2010 at 10:01 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:02 AM
Fork Horn

Is buffalo fun to hunt?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.