Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

How not to call elk

Old 11-23-2019, 09:12 AM
Spike

Used to try to take the half deaf father in law with us. Since he was hearing compromised, he couldn't hear anything or tell direction. However, he would talk loud and tell me there were no elk because he couldn't hear them. Meanwhile I can hear a bull screaming 200yds away. Or I have heard cows mewing 80yds away. He scared everything off every time. Think a guy would like to have someone with good ears to trust in, but this guy couldn't hear anything but himself.
Old 11-23-2019, 03:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
Do you have anything to say besides trashing hunters doing their best??? We all had to start some where. It sounds like they were doing some things right. Are you sure you didn't spook the elk yourself??? Do you have anything positive to post, like your mulie kill??

No way you heard them from 400 yards. They couldn't even yell that loud. I think your story is a bit far fetched.

You've just proven you have sent little time in the woods if you don't believe a person can hear a elk bugling at 400 yards, in a quire area the human voice can be heard at that distance.