Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Deleted thread

Old 10-13-2008, 11:10 PM
Banned

Default RE: Trophy Bison Bulls available

inescapable high fence is what seperates free range from non-free range

thats not saying these bison are easy kills, they might not be, but a line has to be drawn and for most that inescapable high fence is that

for a cheap enough price I'd kill one - and have no qualms about it. I've love to see how my Zipper recurve, 700 gr shafts and broadheads would do on a big bison, great meat, cool skull/horns and a helluva rung too ..... not hunting though
Old 10-14-2008, 03:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: saskbuffaloguy

Trophy Bison Bulls avaliable. These guys are in great shape, with massive heads, and good hides. They weigh between 2200 and 2900 pounds. Plains or Wood type available. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions.
Thanks
Wow I've seen some really stupid people post on this site but this may be the winner.

Congratulations.

BTW people who use the term "trophy" are referring to hunting, not beef.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: stealthycat II

thats not saying these bison are easy kills, they might not be, but a line has to be drawn and for most that inescapable high fence is that

for a cheap enough price I'd kill one - and have no qualms about it. I've love to see how my Zipper recurve, 700 gr shafts and broadheads would do on a big bison, great meat, cool skull/horns and a helluva rung too ..... not hunting though
Why don't you just tie up a goat in your back yard? Maybe that will satisfy yoursick curiosity.By the way it's "rug" not "rung". Rungs are on a ladder.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Brutal,

make sure you let us know how your anger management therapy goes[&:]
Old 10-14-2008, 08:54 AM
Typical Buck

Wow I've seen some really stupid people post on this site but this may be the winner.
I assume you must be a vegetarian, correct? Seems a little odd you'd be a member of a hunting site. Surely you're not such a hipocrite that you're saying it's okay tokill an animal for sport, but not okay to kill one for meat. Maybe the burger fairy delivers your meat, but not mine. It has to come from an animal that was once alive.
Hunters think our biggest threat comes from PETA nuts, but really it's from nuts like BrutalAttack. At least PETA nuts have the stones to stand up for their cause, even when they don't agree with everthing the organization stands for. We have to deal with attacks from the inside, from people who pretend to be on our side. I've never visited a high fence operation and probably never will. But, I have placed the barrel of a .22 to a steers forehead. And I didn't feel bad,since that's where meat come from. Maybe someday BrutaAttack will step off his high horse and join the rest of us. Or perhaps, maybe he should look at joining those PETA folks.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

This is the crap that always gets things stirred up on this site. We all have our own opinions on what is acceptable and what is not.... Personally, I do not advocate high fence hunting, but let's at least respect eachothers opinions.
Can't we all just get along and agree to disagree... This is what the anti's feed off of... fellow hunters fighting...
Old 10-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: stealthycat II

ROFL,

Nothing like some true irony here based upon your posts about Denny Austad...
Old 10-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Typical Buck

To each their own. I've know several people who have gone to the Dakotas and taken a Buffalo. Hunting it is not, but great meat it is. Last I checked buffalo didn't roam the wild prairies anymore, so if you want a buffalo head for the billiard room this is about your only option. I guess if just blasting one out of the pasture isn't enough of a thrill you could always ask if you could try and kill one with a spear, or in the case of brutal attack you could try and talk the tatonka to death with your better than the rest speals.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

There are still free ranging bison hunts, found here.
http://www.abhunting.com/bison-hunting.asp
Old 10-14-2008, 07:31 PM
DM

There's plenty of free range bison roaming around in Alaska...

DM

Quick Reply: Deleted thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.