Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Deleted thread

Old 10-10-2008, 09:13 PM

Default Deleted thread

Solicitations are allowed only in the classifieds. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:14 PM

Default RE: Trophy Bison Bulls available

This is an example of what we have to offer. Better quality pictures can be e-mailed upon request
Old 10-11-2008, 06:27 AM

Do you have any "trophy" black angus available? What a joke! This site is for hunters, not ranch hands.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator

Can I shoot it in a stall? I would hate to have to walk outside and possibly trip and fall.
-Jake
Old 10-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Banned

hey, this guy is a businessman. he sells farm raised bison and if you go and kill one, you will get hundreds of pounds of prime meat, a very cool skull/horns and an incredible hide

if his prices are that good, it might be compareable to the beef prices you pay !

but it aint hunting
Old 10-13-2008, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

In all fairness this guy never said it was hunting and although I know this is a hunting website, if the price is decent, there's nothing like a buffalo to fill your freezer. It probably is just a "shoot", but as long as you take it for what it's worth...no harm done, imo.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:21 PM
Spike

Whatever else he is doing, he is unethically advertizing on this site
Old 10-13-2008, 06:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love bison meat. That one thing I miss about South Dakota, I could just run to Wall and get a buffalo burger.

Are there any fair chase/free range bison hunts left anywhere these days? Usually when I see buffalo hunts advertised they are high fence and amazingly expensive.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:05 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Wiggy

I love bison meat. That one thing I miss about South Dakota, I could just run to Wall and get a buffalo burger.

Are there any fair chase/free range bison hunts left anywhere these days? Usually when I see buffalo hunts advertised they are high fence and amazingly expensive.
I think there is some free range hunting on a Indian reservation up in the Dakotas somewhere and also hunting up in Canada but I am not sure.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:12 PM
Fork Horn

Just wondering...how many acres is needed to qualify as free range in your opinion? 100, 600, 5000 maybe 120,000 acres...how much is needed?

Quick Reply: Deleted thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.