Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

A couple projects....

Old 07-26-2008, 11:19 AM
Typical Buck

Default A couple projects....

Here are a couple of my summer projects...
I wanted something to use when we are up antelope hunting to hang our goats from. As there is not a tree in sight up there. I made it out of 2" square thin wall tube and fits in the reciever hitch. It maybe wieghs 50? pounds. I made a gambrel for it but also want to do a single picking hook for skinning out elk and deer quarters.

The second is an absolute "have to have". I have always felt bad that the wife hads to go hump up in the brush with the boys. So this one is for her but I am sure I will also "utilize" it. It is a toilet seat that fits in your reciever hitch. I call it our "Hitch-itter".

The big game trailer is still a work in progress. It should be done by next week. I am just finishing up the cooler rack on top of it. I will post up a picture of it when it is done!