Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Peaches Ridge Unit---washington archery >

Peaches Ridge Unit---washington archery

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Peaches Ridge Unit---washington archery

Old 07-19-2008, 01:10 PM

Default Peaches Ridge Unit---washington archery

Well, my step dad and I drew the Peaches Ridge archery tag this and we both have very limited experience in this unit,Any advice as to where we might want to start looking would be great.We also drew the Entiat B tag together but know that area real well,only took 8 points to draw an elk tag but we are both taking the whole season off so it should be a great time for the whole family.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:13 AM

Default RE: Peaches Ridge Unit---washington archery

Congrats that'sa tough tag to get. I've hunted a lot in there both archery and rifle seasons. It will likely be dry and crunchy and the elk scattered up high.. which is where you'll find a lot of the hunters especially just south of the ridge where the road ends. If you've got the moxy, go in deep away from the 4 wheelers.New location hunts are always tough because you spend half your time figuring out where you want to go. Good luck!