Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Wolf Kill Picture

Old 04-25-2008, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wolf Kill Picture

The thing you and your fellow residents of Idaho, Wyoming, Montano and other western states that now have substantial Gray Wolf populations need to understand, thanks to Bruce Babbitt and "that" administration, you now have the wolf and significant number of Grizzlies under the control of the Federal Government. They and the courts will not let you rid your state of these due to their protected status under the "endangered species" act. If those species numbers drop below a certain number, which they establish and they count, the feds will take back control. You don't want that.
The best you can hope for is that once they are delisted as "endangered" or "threatened" and your states have a management program in place to keep wolf and Grizzly bear population in check. You'll never get rid of them again. That may not be what you, I or anyone wants, but from over 30 years of people in northern MN fighting this thing and only now getting back control from the Federal gov't, we know this is the best we can hope for here, too.
Good luck!
Old 04-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Fork Horn

your absolutely right minnfinn. we got them and we are stuck with them. all i can do is what i am capable of and fighting this through the government isbattle i cant win. as you said you and those of like mind in minnesota and states around there have shown, its a fight we cant win. all i can do i hope that if the fish and game can do such a terrible job of counting wolves now( because they are extremely low on there population totals) that they can do the same but in the other direction and count more than there really are.

im sure you guys have the same code too, but the saying out west is we will take care of ours and we will do it our way.

SSS
Old 04-25-2008, 11:11 PM

Mother of god those things are huge! Can you imagine if a wolf pack was after you, there would be no Jeremiah Jonson crap there, you would be done like the snap of your finger. I'm just waiting till they kill a human, you know it will happen soon. It makes me sick to my stomach the devastation they are inflicting on elk/deer population--but those on the left have no damn clue. Same thing here in Oregon, they outlawed bear/cougar hunting with dogs, now the cougar population is astronomical and the elk and deer are being slaughtered. The bear aren’t to bad--they just kind of mind their own business. But the cats are bad.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thankyou for you service... Wish I was there to help! only 10,000 more to go!
Old 05-23-2008, 11:05 PM

pretty shure those are alaskan wolfs this was posted on a couple other sites and the photo traced back to an alaskan outfitter. was down at horsecreek the other day witch is a couple miles from pinedale and the picture was on the wall a couple good ol boys wrote there names on the pic as a joke funny how gullable people can be. dont get me wrong there is no such thing as a small wolf i beleive that 10 or so have been harvested so far.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hate wolves as bad as the next deer and elk hunter, but, can you say photo shop!!!! Those are just not real pictures. I still agree with what everyone is saying about wolves. I don't think we should keep their numbers in check, I think we should exterminate them like our grandfathers and fathers did!!! In a time when political correctness was not a factor, good people chose to kill 'em all!! SSS.
Old 05-25-2008, 06:54 AM

How did you get your kids to lift them so high!
(lol)
I still think it's a shame it has to come to this . . . mainly because some bleeding heart / tree lovin' / pine nazi's back in D.C. thought it was a good idea to re-introduce an animal that was selected by nature to be eliminated in the first place!
Old 05-26-2008, 07:56 PM
Fork Horn

S. S. S. !!!!!!

Brett
Old 05-26-2008, 09:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those are some real big dogs bro.....I guess being from the south I didn't have a clue about their size....Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2008, 09:33 PM
Fork Horn

No wolves here in SWOntario they cut the spring bear hunt and now the bears are showing up in places they haven,t been seen in since the 1900,s.Sorry we may have wolves but I live in SW Ontario and all I can say is if these big pup,s were around the deer would be thined right out as well as all live stock.

Quick Reply: Wolf Kill Picture

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.