Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Take me west for an Antelope (Please) >

Take me west for an Antelope (Please)

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Take me west for an Antelope (Please)

Old 02-24-2008, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Take me west for an Antelope (Please)

My wife and I are breaking away fromour littlebaby girlsin 2009 to goto Yellowstone. In between I want to take an Antelope with her by my side. I am not interested in a DIY hunt with her. I'm looking for a guided hunt in the 1200 - 1600 dollar range...any web links would be greatly appreciated!

Brian from Michigan.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Take me west for an Antelope (Please)

If your concidering doing your hunt in WY., the application deadline is March 15th.
Do a search on guided WY. antelope and you'll get a bunch of guided hunts, BUT I haven't seen any that fall in your price range, not including the price of the tags! Doesn't mean that they're not there, just gonna have to dig deep to find it.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:40 PM
car
Typical Buck

Save your money! There is plenty of public land to hunt antelope in Wyoming. Hiring a outfitterto huntantelope in Wy is like hiring a outfitter to fish in a public pond. It is nothing like the hunting in Mi or Ohio. Alot of land and more antelope than you can shoot. I filled 3 years in a rowall on public land. car
Old 02-25-2008, 08:45 PM

2 yrs ago I hunted a ranch out of kaycee $200 to hunt $100 a day after first day $100 back if you didnt get one. They showed you where to go and the rest was up to you, no food or lodging. 4 of us allfilled our tags had a great hunt spent about $300 or $400 each to hunt. This ranch went to an outfitter but others offer hunts for tresspas fees. check local chamber of commerce or post adds in local papers. Spend some time in Yellowstone & the Tetons when the bullelk are gatheringcows, It is one of my favorite things to do its real magic, Some of the guys in this forum might have a name of a ranchfor you.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Brian... I have had very good luck using a booking agent, Butch Manasse Outdoor Adventures... I think the web address is www.worldwide-hunts.com..

Just call them up, talk to Butch, or Wally or any of the reps and tell them what you want to do and how much you would like to spend... They'll set you up with a good deal...They have been very honest and down to earth with me and somefriends that I have reffered them to...

Good luck..I'm sure that you and your bride will have a good time...Antelope hunting is LOTS of fun...
Old 03-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sweet thanks man!!
Old 03-01-2008, 11:06 PM

www.huntsd.net....im goin here for Fall 08.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Pygmy

Brian... I have had very good luck using a booking agent, Butch Manasse Outdoor Adventures... I think the web address is www.worldwide-hunts.com..

Just call them up, talk to Butch, or Wally or any of the reps and tell them what you want to do and how much you would like to spend... They'll set you up with a good deal...They have been very honest and down to earth with me and somefriends that I have reffered them to...

Good luck..I'm sure that you and your bride will have a good time...Antelope hunting is LOTS of fun...
I just checked out this link on antelope hunts. They have some guided for $1495 and $1650. They also have a 3-day self-guided trespass hunt on a private ranch for $595 (they even help you apply for the tags which cost $286 for a non-resident). They tell you where to go and have had 100% success rate. You could do this hunt and have money left over for your trip, the taxidermy bill, etc. Heck, I might call on this one.
Old 03-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Calhunter...Actually, I'm a little surprised that the guided hunts are as high as that... The one I went on a few years back was somewhat less...But , of course, everything is going up..

A couple of buddies of mine did the unguided thing for about the $$$ you mentioned last year...Both killed really nice bucks and saw LOTS of animals..

Actually, the guy who turned me on to this booking agent is an internet friend of mine from Redding, Cal...
Old 03-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Super Moderator

It sounds like your buddy in Redding did his homework well. He's only about 3.5 hours from me. It's funny how you can drive halfway across the country and get a cheaper guided hunt than at home.

Those were the hunts they have left for 2008 listed on their website. I'd guess that there are more hunts available for 2009 and possibly some lower prices if the outfitter was called and told it was a husband & wife hunt. 2X1 hunts are usually a little cheaper.

Quick Reply: Take me west for an Antelope (Please)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.