Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Celebritys that hunt

Old 03-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Celebritys that hunt

George H. W. Bush
Old 03-18-2007, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

um, kent hrbek isnt a hall of famer. not even close
Old 03-18-2007, 03:07 PM
Fork Horn

Brian Urlacher
Old 03-18-2007, 03:35 PM

Dale Earnhardt did.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:45 AM
Fork Horn

Brett Favre is a die hard.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Roger Clemens Jim Thome Wade Boggs
Old 03-19-2007, 12:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

[ol][*]Merrill Hoge - ESPN Analyst - huge deer/turkey hunter[*]Ted Turner - owns and manages a pile of hunting outfitters - enjoys hunting himself[*]Kurt Russell[*]Prince William - killed a beautiful Stag a while back[*]Tom Araya (Slayer)[*]James Hetfield (Metallica)[*]Danny Schroeder and DennisFranz both hunt(NYPD Blue)[*]Jane Fonda (believe it or not, she's a quail hunter)[*]Supreme Court Justice Scalia[*]Jack Nicklaus[*]Madonna is/was the longtime owner ofa wingshooting sanctuary andused to do somewingshooting with her hubby. Apparently, shehad a bad experience with a wounded bird, so she gave it up. Now opposes hunting. Makes sense I guess.[*]Tom Selleck[*]Cliff from "Cheers"[*]Shaquille O'Neal collects taxidermy, and occasionally hunts. I'd have never pegged Shaq as a hunter.[*]J.D. Drew[*]Emmitt Smith[*]Sammy Kershaw[*]Aaron Tippen[*]Kid Rock - hunting nut - actually got so carried away with it that it ruined his relationship with Pam Anderson.[*]Stone Cold - crushes beer cans with his head and shoots deer. This guy is a great American Hero.[*]A few of the UFC guys[*]Bobby Knight - throws chairs and shoots deer. Another great American Hero.[*]John Michael Montgomery[*]Karl Malone[*]Tiger Woods (fishing only) - Pretty cool, huh?[*]David Toms - duck hunter[*]Patrick Ramsey - QB - bowhunter[*]Jon Janzen - all pro lineman - bowhunter[*]Nicole Ritchie (yes, her) - she is into target recurve - has even dragged Paris Hilton along. I'd shoot with those two anyday. Not hunters, but they're big enough celebrities to note here.[*]Judge Joe Brown[*]HOF Steeler Jack Lambert is a conservation officer[*]Dozens and dozens of NHL, NFL, and MLB players too numerous to name.[*]A few of the NASCAR racers[*]Robert Stack[/ol]
That's all I got.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Charles Heston,Terry Bradshaw,Eva Longoria,Toby Keith,Larry "the Cable guy",and the guy that dose the heres your sign stuff,Rodney Carrington, and I think I read some where that Bono from U2 was a avid wing shooter.
Those are a few.
BBJ
Old 03-19-2007, 11:15 PM

I'd never have guessed that Eva Longoria hunts.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:48 AM

we're all forgetting the best celebrity, Anna Benson annabenson.net
she's married to chris benson of the baltimore orioles and HATES Peta and isn't afraid to speak her mind. go to her website and read her blogs, hillarious.

Quick Reply: Celebritys that hunt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.