Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

I need your help

Old 03-16-2007, 12:03 AM
Fork Horn

Default I need your help

Hey fellas,

I have entered a video contest to be on a hunting reality show....but I need votes!!!

I hope I can get a few from my pals in here. If you like the vid, give me vote!! It is a highlight reel of 2006.

click..
http://video.worldhunt.com/view_video.php?viewkey=163ccdba4acc69819f28"
Old 04-05-2007, 11:08 PM

Default RE: I need your help

That was some really good footage. I tell you one thing, I don't think I would want a bull moose that close without my 338 in myhands!!! And as for that big kitty cat I don't think I would have thrown snowballs. But rather maybe a bullet from my 25/06...Keep up the excellent camera work it is better the some pros...FLAT LANDERS FOREVER, SASK HUNTING IS THE BEST HUNTING
Old 04-06-2007, 07:39 AM

Default RE: I need your help

Yeah, throwing snowballs at the kitty will piss off anti's. They will say you are tormenting a cornered animal or something. I would edit that part out. But you cant go wrong with good hunting footage with TOOL for background music!