Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Brady Campaign on Jim Zumbo.... >

Brady Campaign on Jim Zumbo....

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Brady Campaign on Jim Zumbo....

Old 02-23-2007, 07:51 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Brady Campaign on Jim Zumbo....

'it is clear that we have a cultural imperative to remove dangerous terrorist rifles from our streets, and our woods.'

I would expect theBrady's to say no different.It's justrepeat of what Hitler said..we're the government and we're here tohelp.

Communists like the Clintons, Bradys, and that ilk will never prevail as long as we stick the 2nd Amendment in their face 24/7.

Join the NRA.

Old 02-23-2007, 08:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

He definitely shouldn't have said that, and if he truely believes that, he shouldn't be employed by Outdoor Life or Remington anymore but I'm stopping short of condeming him to burn in hell for eternity. If he apologizes and he's contrite, I'll forgive him. He's done enough to damage his reputation and legacy just by uttering one simple statement.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

He has issued a sort of apology. He is also no longer employed by Outdoor Life, Remington, and Mossy Oak. If you look around on this and the other forums on the board, there are a number of threads about Zumbo, and you should be able to find the text of his original blog, as well as his apology.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ipscshooter

He has issued a sort of apology. He is also no longer employed by Outdoor Life, Remington, and Mossy Oak. If you look around on this and the other forums on the board, there are a number of threads about Zumbo, and you should be able to find the text of his original blog, as well as his apology.
Yes someone linked the original inflammatory comments earlier in this thread as well.
Old 02-24-2007, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

Jim is around 67 and it's about time to retire. If I was him I'd call it a day and go hunting.

On the subject of banning guns...the mindset of these liberal idiots drives me nuts. As was mentioned, if AR15's are banned the criminals will have them anyway thru the black market. Crazy people are always going to be just that...CRAZY. If they want to kill other people, they will use whatever means they can whether it be an automobile, bomb, knife, handguns, or anything else they can think of. Banning guns won't change that...