Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Wolves are delisted for now >

Wolves are delisted for now

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Wolves are delisted for now

Old 01-30-2007, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Wolves are delisted for now

For now the wolves are de-listed.At least a guy can defend his animals now.Minn.-Mich.-and Wis.are all part of the tri-state de-listing.Im sure a lawsuite will follow,But at least we are on the way.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wolves are delisted for now

We've been hoping for over a decade since grey wolves reached the population level in MNwhat the feds said they had to before they would consider turning the managing of them back over to our state. As you said, every time the greeny organizations set up legal road block after road block to prevent that.
I'll believe it when I see that it's announced by the state DNR that they are now controlling the wolf population again. Only then will we have a chance to bring some level of reasonable controls on wolf numbers that have been out of control here for over 20 years in the northern 1/3 of our state. Lets hope it really happens this time.