HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Big Game Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/big-game-hunting-6/)
-   -   Calling Contest--Help Pick The Winneres! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/big-game-hunting/139800-calling-contest-help-pick-winneres.html)

elknut1 04-16-2006 08:16 AM

Calling Contest--Help Pick The Winneres!

There are several Contestants that frequent this Site, therefore I want all here to have a chance to vote for them! They can use your help!!

First off, I'd like to thank all of you who participated! There were just under 30 contestants! You all did great in my book! The instructions are on our Website! You will be voting for 1st--2nd--3rd place winners. Also pick who you feel finished in 10th. There are prizes for all 4!! There are no names of the contestants, you are voting for a number!
You the voters can also be a winner! For all who take time to vote I will throw your names or email addys into the hat & draw a winner at the end of the contest which is April 23---You will win 25.00 cash & a Montana Rump Decoy!

IT WILL TAKE 1-3 MINUTES TO LOAD ALL SOUNDS OF THE 10 CONTESTANTS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE WAITING FOR THE PAGE TO LOAD, THANKS!! THEY NEED YOUR VOTES!!

The Website is www.elknut.com
If any questions, ask here or email me at [email protected]
ElkNut / Paul

elknut1 04-17-2006 07:07 AM

RE: Calling Contest--Help Pick The Winneres!

Has anyone from here voted for your buddies? They'd apprecieate all the support they can get! Believe me, these are some of the best callers in the world! Some better than others! It's well worth your time & effort to hear them.

Just remember it takes 2-3 minutes for all sounds to download, the site may appear frozen for a minute, but it's not!! Be patient, go get a cup of coffee, & the sounds will appear. All instructions are there to vote! <grin> Go To--- www.elknut.com Thanks / Paul

davidmil 04-17-2006 09:54 AM

I'm having a real hard time getting that link you gave us above to work. It just freezes up everytime I try to load it.

elknut1 04-17-2006 01:19 PM

David, thanks for trying to participate! I know when you go the site it appears to freeze up, but it's not. Try & let it sit for at least 1-2 minutes, it takes it that long to download the Sounds! If when you go to the Site & the Leafy Banner shows up right away with or without the Elknut Outdoors name, then it should work, just let it have more time to load the sounds! Come Sunday the contest will be over & the Site will return to normal!

Thanks & try it again, hopefully it works!-------Thanks / Paul

davidmil 04-17-2006 06:19 PM

OK, I should have come back here before. I tried a half dozen moretimes to get in and the same deal. I'll let it run the next time.

elknut1 04-18-2006 01:25 PM

Any who tried to access the Calling Contest & had to wait for it to download, well, wait no more. It's been re-done for quick easy access!!

Please take the time to listen to some awesome Elk Sounds & choose a 1st--2nd--3rd--place winner!-------------Thanks ? ElkNut