Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

deer meadow outfitters

Old 05-23-2014, 01:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think you're being honest. I also think the negative reviews are honest too.

The problem i'm having with your posts is you think because you had a good experience that the outfitter is ok. You're just one review, and that doesn't make a reputation of an outfitter. Both sides have equal weight.

Actually, I have to give more weight to the negative reviews. A good outfitter shouldn't have any of those. It just seems this outfitter does too many things wrong. Some which aren't even legal.
Old 05-23-2014, 02:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ctiller4
undermining this very tool of outfitter reference and review(huntingnet).
If others have had a bad experience with the outfitter, then you can hardly expect them to come to a site like this and sing the praises of an outfitter. The way I see it, you were awful quick to try and say those having a bad experience were wrong, especially when you use the phrase "condensending" mulitple times. Sites like this do not exist to pump up an outfitters business if his business has done people wrong and only a fool would expect every review to be positive. You are correct a site like this can be a good tool for outfitters but, and this is a big but, only if the outfitter has good reviews. Sites like this also expose the bad outfitters. Surely you understand that.

Now, I personally have no dog in this fight since I have never used an outfitter in the Lower 48 and I never will use an oufitter in the Lower 48 despite the fact that I have hunted in about 13 states. The only place I have used an outfitter/guide/professional hunter is where it is required by law and for me that means when I hunted Canada and Africa. So, I have no way of knowing if the outfitter in question is good or bad but I do know that a simple google search, which Top has alluded to, shows an awful lot of negative reviews for the outfitter. So, if I was looking at an outfitter, I'd put this guy in the do not call list.

Feel free to disagree, but that is how I see it.

Last edited by flags; 05-23-2014 at 02:03 PM.
Old 05-23-2014, 03:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ctiller4
ok. I just think there are some here, who in place of accepting my honest & postive review of the outfitter, would rather just make false accusations based on their assumptions. (work for them?, paid by them?) Therefore undermining this very tool of outfitter reference and review(huntingnet). The extreme exaggerations by topgun is ridiculous and the way he has taken this thread away from subject is a bit distracting.
***What extreme exaggerations have I made? All I've done is state that the bulk of people that come on a site for the first time and bring up old threads like you did to post all kinds of great comments about an outfitter that is receiving all kinds of bad reviews on the site and across the internet like this one is suspect. I stated why and it's because most of the time it has come out that people doing so are in some way tied in with the outfitter and several times it was even the outfitter themselves using an alias to say how great they are. Then when I asked on both threads how you just happened on this site and just happened to find and pull up these old threads to make your comments you just came back with sarcastic comments, rather than an explanation to back yourself up with and ease my doubts. Anyway, I could really give a rip if you had a good experience with the guy when you are outnumbered 10 to 1 with negative reviews.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 05-23-2014 at 03:52 PM.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:05 PM
Spike

Just what I stated before. Top doesn't care about a positive review. He's all negative. I hate that anyone had a bad experience as outfitters aren't cheap, but my experiences are positive. Not sure why it can't be accepted as well as the negative. As much as a negative review should be accepted, so should a positive review.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:07 PM
Spike

Topgun jumps too quick to very big assumptions. Reminds me of a cop.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

You never answered the question of how you came to this forum, and brought up an old thread? What brought you here?
Old 05-23-2014, 04:10 PM
Spike

Topgun jumps too quick to very big assumptions. Reminds me of a cop.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:11 PM
Spike

Searching search engine Bing, I came across this website n thread
Old 05-23-2014, 04:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ok, I can see that happening. I've done that too.
Old 05-23-2014, 06:34 PM
Spike

If ctiller4 is some how associated with the outfitter, he is not helping them in anyway! By bringing this topic back to life, he's brought a lot of views to this thread. Anyone who reads this will at least think twice before booking with the outfitter.

Quick Reply: deer meadow outfitters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.