Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

deer meadow outfitters

Old 05-22-2014, 03:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ctiller4
Hey top gun, you wanna bet some money, put it up. I live on east coast, nowhere near Scott. I'm paying to hunt there just like anyone else. I just don't like it when people slam others just because they have a bad experience. Also, don't be jumping to conclusions about me. U don't even know me. Nor do u know Scott. ??? I'm only giving an honest review in light of my experiences with deer meadows. And in my opinion everything is positive with them for me. Also, I operate a business that faces underhanded unethical bashing from competition like Scott is dealing with out there and is exemplified here. I neither participate or go along with that kind of behavior. I'm more professional than that. Also, I believe in the Bible. In particular the part saying if you have nothing encouraging or good to say, keep your mouth shut. So, knowing the outfitter, and having a positive review, I voice my opinion. You wanna ferret things out? Let's do it! I'm positive Scott wouldn't pay to defend himself against little people like the ones posting condescendingly on this website. There u have it

***How do you know I don't know Scott? It also looks like you're awfully interested in his operation and were told where to find these threads on a website you've never been on before! Also, why are you calling all the others that posted negative reviews "little people like the ones posting condescendingly on this website"? I smell a rat and if you don't like my views then I guess you can stay away, as I've been on here for over 3 years and am not going away, LOL! Like I stated on the other thread you brought back up, please tell us how you just happend to find this website and just happened to pull these old threads up without being asked to by the outfitter! I've seen too many of this type of post on various websites where all of a sudden out of the blue people like yourself come on and tell how great an operation is that is getting raked all over the internet for bad practices and scams. After some investigation, most of the time it turns out that it's someone involved in the operation or sometimes the outfitter himself using an alias to do what you are doing. If that's not the case, it still looks like it to me, so sorry about that and you go right ahead and spend all your money with Scott!
Old 05-22-2014, 04:52 PM
Spike

hahaha I'll say again topgun, you are ridiculous. Lol
Old 05-22-2014, 07:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

hahaha I'll say again topgun, you are ridiculous. Lol
***Not much of a response dude! I think you've been
Old 05-23-2014, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Also, I believe in the Bible. In particular the part saying if you have nothing encouraging or good to say, keep your mouth shut.
I have no dog in this fight. Keeping some thoughts to yourself is usually a good life plan.

However, I am curious about which chapter and verse in the Bible you are referencing. Are they words in Red?
Old 05-23-2014, 05:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, it will be interesting to see what Bible that came out of, LOL! Here is just one quick review of the outfitter that I pulled at random off the net:

Would Recommend: Never
Overall Impression: Very Poor
From the start of the trip most of what I was told was a lie before I got there. Scott didn't book only 9 hunts per week like he stated to me on the phone, but instead our camp was packed with 12 hunters. There were 6 adults in our one small room sharing 3 bunk beds and the accommodations were not up to what I call very comfortable standards (most people took cold showers, no phones, old mattresses with no padding). Scott spoke about harvesting only 4 and a half year old bucks, and maybe 3 and a half if need be, but said all their deer were mature. This was one of the main reasons I chose to hunt there. Not only did we hardly see any shootable animals, what was killed did not meet those age classes for the most part. The guides he hires are mainly young family members or close friends who only really have a limited knowledge of the land, and know very little about the animals. They are not knowledgeable about scoring an animal, nor or they familiar with how to determine age class. They are not professional trophy guides in my opinion. They trespass and cross property lines and some guides try to pressure you into animals you don't want to take. Scott also advertises he has 60,000 acres on which to hunt (another reason I chose him). This meant we would be covering new territory all the time since the first weeks hunters covered a lot as well (he spoke to me about that aspect of the hunt numerous times). We found out day after day we were hunting the same territory just hunted the day before by other hunters even though Scott told us we were hunting virgin territory that morning. His guides even told us they notified him people had hunted the ground the day before, however he lied to us and told us we were hunting new ground for the first time that year. I can't tell you how unhappy we were finding boot tracks and truck tracks every where we went.
Old 05-23-2014, 06:54 AM
Spike

Default Verses directing encouragement

Eph. 4: 29 , Heb. 3:13, 1 Thes. 5:11
Old 05-23-2014, 07:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

You know it's not your place to judge others.

Do you think all your words to Topgun live up to those verses?

Here's a small quote from you:

"hahaha I'll say again topgun, you are ridiculous. Lol"
Old 05-23-2014, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

1) - thank you for the references.

2) - From the New King James version:

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Hebrews 3:13 - ..."but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today", lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin."

First Thessalonians 5:11 - "Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you are also doing."

3) - I believe that you have taken some of these completely out of context which tends to distort the meaning. There are many interpretations formed by the reading of the Bible. In my reading I do not believe that these references to the Good Book support your statement. If I am simply missing your point perhaps we should move this discussion so as to not hijack this thread more than we already have.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Big Uncle---His response was about as far off as his use of the word "condescending" in two different posts he's made and yet he sent me a PM this AM saying I'm a retired cop and asking how much education I've had, LOL!!! I told him I'm not a retired cop because I'm not, and my education is none of his dang business!!! IMHO this dude is in over his head here and needs to back off!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 05-23-2014 at 09:18 AM.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:34 PM
Spike

Cool Ok

Originally Posted by Big Uncle
1) - thank you for the references.

2) - From the New King James version:

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Hebrews 3:13 - ..."but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today", lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin."

First Thessalonians 5:11 - "Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you are also doing."

3) - I believe that you have taken some of these completely out of context which tends to distort the meaning. There are many interpretations formed by the reading of the Bible. In my reading I do not believe that these references to the Good Book support your statement. If I am simply missing your point perhaps we should move this discussion so as to not hijack this thread more than we already have.
ok. I just think there are some here, who in place of accepting my honest & postive review of the outfitter, would rather just make false accusations based on their assumptions. (work for them?, paid by them?) Therefore undermining this very tool of outfitter reference and review(huntingnet). The extreme exaggerations by topgun is ridiculous and the way he has taken this thread away from subject is a bit distracting.

Quick Reply: deer meadow outfitters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.