Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 North American Hunting Club?? >

North American Hunting Club??

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

North American Hunting Club??

Old 11-02-2005, 05:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: North American Hunting Club??

Why does it need to be tested when you can take it out of the packaging and SEE that it's a piece of crap before you even handle it.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:37 AM

If it is a piece of crap, then let them know it when you get it and test it out, they are looking for honest feedback. To tell the truth the first item I received to test was pretty lame, but the products have gotten better and better as time has gone by.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:53 AM

My membership just ran out and I dont miss it at all. Altough I did enjoy reading the shock therapy by Jim Shokey.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:48 PM

I think that the law says you don't have to pay for anything they send you without giving you an invoice with it. So if they send you something, and a month later send you a bill for it without your prior consent to send you the junk and bill, you can keep gear without paying.
Old 11-02-2005, 05:49 PM

I was a member for several years, primarily for the magazine. I have 4 buddies who are life members. I didscontinued a year ago because I was overwhelmed withall the advertizing. Icompared it to several other magazines I was getting & decided to cancel. It's basically a good magazine gone bad with greed.
Old 11-03-2005, 05:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Point is that you don't have to test it to see it's garbage.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:35 AM

Another organization trying to get into your pocket, If I support someone it is for conservation orthe right cause, NRA, DU, Delta Waterfowl, SCI
I kinda think we pay for Bill Millers hunting trips. Oh and if you get surprise packages from them if you open it and don't send it back you will be responsible for paying for it. Such as there books
Old 11-03-2005, 12:08 PM
RMA
Fork Horn

I have been a Life Member for 10+ years. I have tested 2-3 products and haven't been charge one CENT. I don't like the forced shippment of books...I just return them. I do enjoy the magazine.
Old 11-03-2005, 05:30 PM

I've been a member for a couple years and I love their magazines, however, I think their products are to pricey.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:00 PM

Not everything is crap the knife i got was good.

Quick Reply: North American Hunting Club??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.