Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 North American Hunting Club?? >

North American Hunting Club??

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

North American Hunting Club??

Old 10-31-2005, 12:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default North American Hunting Club??

I just recived a letter in the mail today from this"organization" I dont know how they got my name or address. but it says if i jion for $2 a month i will get a magzine every month and they will also send me products to field test, I will also get to keep these products once Ive tested them. IT said the products will be anywhere from firearms to bows to cover cents.

I'm not to sure about this it kinda sounds too good to be ture. But are any of you member and test products for them?
Old 10-31-2005, 12:58 PM

Default RE: North American Hunting Club??

I was a member for a while, but all I ever got from them was a bunch of books. Maybe somebody else has had a better experience with them.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:25 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks, I think ill pass anyways cuase they wont be able to send firarms and ammo to Canada, thats teh only reason that i asked.
Old 10-31-2005, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

i joined it after getting that flyer. i'm getting both of the free books. i figure that the price of membership is worth the price of the books. i was a member for a while a few years ago. i got a book and a rain jacket. i've heard of other people getting free stuff though.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:29 PM

I personally like the magazines, worth the price of admission.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

The magazine is the only thing worth the membership price. The other stuff is usually low quality, overpriced and not worth it. As far as field testing goes there are very few people who can actually say they got to field test items. The thing that turned me off and not renew was that they just send stuff to you accompanied with an invoice.
Old 10-31-2005, 11:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a NAHC Life Member, and I have had nothing but positive experences with the club. Good luck.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:03 AM

I WAS a member once. Never again. The mag is the standard garb: heavy on advertising, light on substance. The field testing is a gimmick. they once sent me some JUNK in the mail. It was a "scent pad" that attached to the bottom of your boots. You where supposed to put your favorite scent on it and lay a trail to your stand. Mine got burnt in the camp fire by accident before I ever field tested it. Long about a month later I got a bill for $18 for guess what, the scent pad. NowIt was worth maybe $1.50 at the most. They also sent me a few "books" in the mail and later billed me exorbinate amounts for the them. The funny thing about Their "books" is that they are nothing more than a collection of articles from there magazine. I wouldn't place my hopes on getting a rifle/bow in the mail They would probably charge you $3000 for it.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:57 AM

I am a life member also and have had nothing but positive experiences. I do like the mag which comes out 8 times a year.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:42 PM

I am also a life member and glad i joined, true some of the stuff is not good products but some is i got a great knife and two more things that wasn't so good that's why you test it to give info about it.

Quick Reply: North American Hunting Club??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.