HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Automotive (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/automotive-60/)
-   -   for sale: 1989 Jeep Wrangler YJ (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/automotive/99333-sale-1989-jeep-wrangler-yj.html)

BigBuckLuckNJ 05-04-2005 06:45 AM

for sale: 1989 Jeep Wrangler YJ

Selling my Jeep...here is the run down of what it has...

1989 Jeep Wrangler, red w/ grey interior and black hard top w/ sunroof, 115,000 miles, AUTO, hard doors, soft 1/2 doors, 4" suspension lift, 2" body lift, 35" Mickey Thompson's on American racing outlaw rims, MSD 6A electronic ignition, Accel super coil, Accel wires, Optima red top battery, pro-comp shocks, warn rear tire carrier bumper, custom front bumper with tow hooks, 2 KC daylighters on front bumper, Grant steering wheel, fold and tumble rear seat, new ACC carpet, steel horse center console, custom 500 watt stereo, always maintained...new water pump, alternator, radiator, etc... Asking $6000.00 or best offer.

Also included in the sale are the following... 4.0 liter motor with complete fuel injection and wiring harness ( complete set up to convert an 89 to fuel injection), 22 gallon gas tank w/ sending unit, DANA 44 front axle, and Ford 8.8 rear axle w/ disc brakes...oh and I also have a YORK compressor for an on board air system...basically all the parts to make the Jeep unstoppable off-road...buying a new house and the woman says no more Jeep...She doesnt complain about all my hunting, so I guess I am meeting her 1/2 way.

Jeep is located in New Jersey, and I will deliver the vehicle within reason...Pictures are available upon request. [email protected] for pictures...

Frankie

BigBuckLuckNJ 06-03-2005 01:52 AM

RE: for sale: 1989 Jeep Wrangler YJ

Cmon now...no one wants to buy a killer Jeep...ya have to be kidding...

BigBuckLuckNJ 06-03-2005 01:54 AM

Did I mention I will trade it for a Astro van or GMC Safari of equal value...Passanger van or cargo van preferably passenger. I need a work van, but want to be able to throw the family in and go. Anyone? Anyone?

BigBuckLuckNJ 06-07-2005 10:04 AM

Pics available on request!

manboy 06-07-2005 10:31 AM

interested in a 1986 chevy camper van pop-up top 305 v8 auto with only63,500 miles. has sink, stove, fredge,heater,porta poty,full size couch that makes into bed, and table.it has a charging system for the batteries, as you drive down the road it charges your xtra batteries. it also has a outside hose to a portable grill. new tires on front 5000 miles ago. runs great and looks like a normal conversion van. this van is great for hunting and fishing, pull your boat and u got your camper with you!

if any interest P.M. me, thanks ronnie

rick_reno 06-07-2005 11:24 AM

Sounds like a nice rig, just too far away for me to consider.