Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Automotive
 "00 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 lifted >

"00 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 lifted

Community
Automotive No hunter is complete without a hunting rig. Find all your automotive needs here.

"00 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 lifted

Old 12-20-2004, 09:36 PM

Default "00 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 lifted

Well Ive gotta sell my baby, It is a 2000 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with a 454 Vortec and 5 speed tranny, 5 inches of lift, 35 inch Procomp X-Terrain tires, aluminum Weld Typhoons, chrome brush guard. It is a super truck but Its gotta go because my wife is now unable to work. If interested email me, Thanks for looking.

Old 12-20-2004, 09:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: "00 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 lifted

im not interested in buying angus but just wanted to say that is one nice lookin truck!
Old 12-20-2004, 09:42 PM

Hey thanks, its my baby, I love to build em, and I hate to see it go, but for now it has to, Hopefully after we get some med bills taken care of Ill build another.
Old 12-29-2004, 05:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

angus you got a nice looking truck there. dont let this desert wolf talk smack. as far as your big bad truck wow 550 hp out or a turned down 400 wow i help my neighbor spin wrenches on his toyota landcruiser the old school style with a no2 injected 502 bb in it 200 ft of mud in less than4-5 seconds and yes we know how to build them up here in the northern flat land
Old 12-29-2004, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I come from Missouri, kansas city actually and yes I know how to build them. I'm talkin smack b/c I think its funny when some guy says "yep i sure like to build'em" but didnt really build anything just slapped a body lift on the truck. It is a nice truck angus just you didnt build anything......... pull that 454 out completely tear it apart rebuild it into a power house put it back in the truck beef up your suspension with a suspension lift change your front and rear gears to accomodate the bigger and add either a spool or lockers in your differentials. Put it in 4 hi and get up to 30 MPH then punch it if all 4 tires break loose and peel out till all four tires are rolling in smoke then you can say you built something.

And to teejay I ran in the platte county fair mud runs for 6 years straight before I left MO and my truck would get through that 200 foot mud bog in 4 or 5 seconds easy. One year I went through so fast I must have got up to 40 or 50 miles per hour when i hit the end I ramped the slope and got some serious air when my truck came back down i was about 40 feet from the hay bails and nearly ran into them.
Old 12-29-2004, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

ah forget i said anything the nice side of this @$$hole is coming out, im sorry for being such a D!*khead. it is a nice lookin truck though what are you askin for it? how many miles? I'm actually lookin for something to play with and your truck would be a fine platform to start on. if the price is right I'll have my father inlaw get in touch with you so he can pick it up for me he lives in claycomo, MO. Im sure you know where Licking, MO is I have 280 acres about 7 miles south on hiway 137. Ive spent alot of time in your neck of the woods hunting and fishing.
Old 12-29-2004, 10:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice truck ,thats funny ,you insult the guy then want to buy it. You should of been a politician. LOL
Old 12-29-2004, 07:11 PM

Highdesertwolf,, before you start to bash someone about saying something about a built truck, maybe you should know a little about what this person has built. This truck is a daily driver, and yes it only has a three inch body lift and two inches of suspension, to accomodate larger tires, and no it doesnt have a alcohol injected big block, like I said it is a daily driver, used to pull a 30 foot camper(have you ever tried to pull a camper with a locker?). I have two other trucks that ARE built that arent for sale, and I plan to BUILD another truck in a year or two. So If youd like some pictures of a couple of my jeeps, or one or two of my old Chevy trucks that are built, let me know and ill get you one. Thanks for looking anyway.
Old 12-30-2004, 01:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice truck ,thats funny ,you insult the guy then want to buy it. You should of been a politician. LOL

LOL actually Im a history major and have a minor in political science and I'm currently going to law school. I was kinda thinking about being a lawyer or a politician Just kidding.

Ive been a mechanic for a chevy dealer in kansas city I'm ASE certified for light truck driveline and brakes, but now im going to school for heavy equipment operation in Arizona. If I recall in a earlier post I somewhat apollogised for being so off beat and out right mean, I was having a bad night and for some reason took it out in here. Afterwards I realized I was wrong and tried to apollogise. I know I deserve what ever insults you guys want to dish out. Angus Im sorry can you except my apollogy?? Id love to see some of your work I have a whole photo album on my computer of every truck I built for myself and others I helped friends with.

The only beast I dont have pictures of but wish i did because I am quite proud of the work I did on it, was my buddy deans 2002 F-350 dually crew cab on a custom 12 inch lift that I made for it plus a 3 inch body lift sitting on 38x9.50 TSL super swampers it was a monster. The lift was 6 inch super lift springs i re-arched getting another 2 inches then made some custom leaf spring mounting brackets and shackles which gave another 4 inches had to make shims to get the right angle for the front drive shaft, then changed all the body mount bushings with polyurathane mount bushings then added a 3 inch body lift to get the last 3 inches but the later took off the body lift because we couldnt find any 44 inch tires that would work in a dually configuration. since you are a experienced custom truck builder you could imagine what a monster like that would be like.

Again im sorry for coming off on the wrong foot normally im a nice guy, I just hope we can continue on the right foot this time around.
Old 12-30-2004, 06:56 PM

No Problem, everyone has bad days now and then, If you get me an email addy, Ill show you some pics, if I can get someone to scan them.

Quick Reply: "00 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 lifted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.