Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Automotive
Ultimate Hunting Lodge On Wheels >

Ultimate Hunting Lodge On Wheels

Community
Automotive No hunter is complete without a hunting rig. Find all your automotive needs here.

Ultimate Hunting Lodge On Wheels

Old 06-01-2012, 07:42 AM
Spike

Default Ultimate Hunting Lodge On Wheels

I am very new at posting threads on forums, so I hope I am doing this right. I was riding around the other day and saw a camp similar to this sitting in the trees. When I went to the website it said Sheep Camps, after reading the history I can see why they are using them for hunting and outfitting. These are the coolest camps I have seen. It is a Timberline Range Camp, looking on the website these camps have everything even a wood burning stove. They are insulated and are built to be used all year around, and were I am from it gets below zero at times.
The website is www.sheepcamps.com, I am definitaly looking into these units. Something else that caught my eye was the high clearance under the trailer, it looks like you can pull these in rough country. Has anyone had experience with these camps, or this company?