Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Automotive
Fema trailer! Perfect hunting camper/rv >

Fema trailer! Perfect hunting camper/rv

Automotive No hunter is complete without a hunting rig. Find all your automotive needs here.

Fema trailer! Perfect hunting camper/rv

Old 05-23-2010, 01:57 PM
Spike

Thumbs up Fema trailer! Perfect hunting camper/rv

Cheers to everyone at Huntingnet

Im very new to the forum but, I do have some rather good news.
What sportsman would be complete without a rig to place in the woods, or on that property at the lake?

Ive come into sort of a miracle. I found A huge LOT of FEMA trailors that were to be used after hurricane Katrina. Sadly they weren't. Well its apparent that they are wanting to get rid of them and cut a few losses.

They are cheaper than you could imagine lol

If any are interested. Let me know, or you can simply go here.

http://www.arkansasonlineliquidation.com/

No, lol im not trying to troll a forum, Ide just like to present this as I know many of you may very well need something like this.

Thanks for your Time.

Sendittozach
Old 05-27-2010, 08:49 PM
Spike

Well, I bought one of my own to outfit into a mobil CABIN! Yes yes, im very excited. You all may not pay any attention lol but Ill post some pics as the progress comes along.

http://www.arkansasonlineliquidation.com/
Old 06-08-2010, 01:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

A good friend of mine bought a bunch of the FEMA trailers a few weeks ago. A lot of them were never used, I think the most he paid for any of them was about $5,000. They are just about right for three or so people to share, but I wouldn't want to live long term in one.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

i saw this last year and the year before, they wanted $1500 for them, just had to go to florida and pick them up.is this basically the same?
Old 06-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hopefully there is a trailer park for you to park it since I believe they are not self contained.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hopefully there is a trailer park nearby for you to park it since I believe they are not self contained.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had this idea as well. Just need a spot to put it and then work out the gas/electric/septic. If you are talking about hunting only, you could rig the stove, frig, heat and lights on gas, and dig a hole for your septic.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:12 PM
Spike

Thumbs up Hey Hey!

Hey everyone,

My apologies, Ive been away for medical reasons. These trailers arent self contained. Now, to convert them to self contained is simple. Replace the porclaine toilet with a straight down flow rv toilet. Easily found on ebay from 80-130$. Then, Pick up a portable holding tank, which can also be found cheaply and easily on ebay. The Electric is ran from a 30amp connector, just a standard plug. Another thing Ive found, all appliances are electric, excluding the stove, which again can be converted to your liking. You guys should give this guy a call or you can hit up his ebay page here.His name is Ken, a real down to earth and personable guy to work with. So far my rig is coming along great! Once i can get my camera back up ill try and post some pics! Take care all!

Last edited by sendittozach; 06-24-2010 at 02:19 PM.