Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Automotive
 Camo For side of Truck >

Camo For side of Truck

Community
Automotive No hunter is complete without a hunting rig. Find all your automotive needs here.

Camo For side of Truck

Old 03-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Camo For side of Truck

Hoyt
What was the cost of the camo on your white silverado and was it hard to put on yourself or does the place you buy it at have to apply it ? PM me . Thanks
Rocky

Old 04-05-2008, 08:33 PM

I have a 93' 4 door Trooper I want to do a full camo wrap on. I want the brush camo, I think its Mossy Oak, not sure. I want to do it myself. Any tips?
Whats the best brand of wrap to buy?--- durability?
I have no problem buying from people here and paying shipping, as the 1 local dealer are JERKS.
Is it like applying signs to the side of a truck? I always used soapy water sprayed on the truck side after its cleaned, then applied sign, positioned it, squiggy and let dry.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:32 AM

Hoyt your old pickup looks pretty sweet. What kinda kit is that?
Old 04-19-2008, 07:31 AM
Fork Horn

The camo is from Camoclad. I buy it by the sheets and cut it. All the grass was custom done. I think that CamoClad just put a kit out that you add to their accent kits that looks like grass growing up the truck. I checked their website and there is nothing on there. I would suggest giving them a call. I just heard about it the other day. CamoClad is a great company to deal with.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RJPOUTDOORS

oilpatchpride go to www.camowraps.com and check out all the camo patterns we have. We also carry window tint. Good Hunting.
I've wanted to do the rocker panels on my truck and can't locate any dealers around me.

The owner of one of the hunting stores here did his F-250 and Cherokee and it looks nice.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Typical Buck

Scott, I'm a dealer of camo wraps and we have a kit for what you are wanting to do. We carry 32 camouflage patterns with window tint to match. Go to www.camowraps.com and check out the patterns when you are ready to order send me a pm and I will help you out. Good Hunting.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:45 AM

I have a new Dodge 2500 in Light Khaki that I would like to put a camo wrap on similar to yours I'd like to do it in a way that is not too much like a two-tone. The photos that you posted of your old truck are the best I have seen yet. I was thinking of doing something similar but curved up and aroundthe front fenderandmaybe some grassy effect along the bottom sill as well. But its a big risk to do when you can't really seewhat it will look like.

Is that pattern on your old truck Advantage Max-4?

Doyou have anyclose-up pictures of that grassy effect on the edge at the back?

If not, do you know where I could get some?

Cheers!

Father Earth

Old 05-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: camo4you

Mine looks better and its cheaper at www.camoextreme.com

i doubt anyones would look better than that
Old 08-19-2009, 06:12 PM
Banned

we went with the precut kits from Camo4u that already looked like grass. Here is the link http://www.camo4u.com/cgi-bin/edit/c...eys=accent&M=2

Those are some sexy pictures of the ladies on the camo trucks. I wonder if that will happen to mine.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:25 PM
Banned

just ran across this thread again - awesome pictures - I did my truck with this material www.camo4u.com and it turned out great. never did get the hot chicks to show up yet though.

Quick Reply: Camo For side of Truck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.