Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Automotive
 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 Reg. Cab >

1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 Reg. Cab

Community
Automotive No hunter is complete without a hunting rig. Find all your automotive needs here.

1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 Reg. Cab

Old 08-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Typical Buck

Default 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 Reg. Cab

Looking to sell my truck, 1998 Dakota Deep Amethist 4x4. Bought brand new in Dec of 1997. It's a basic sport model with a colored grill, sport suspension, manual locks and windows, am/fm cassette stereo, automatic, autohubs for 4x4, manual 4x4 lever on floor. shift on the fly, matching alum cap (A.R.E.) bought brand new in 02. Cruise control, delay wiper, power steering, cloth interior (gray) split bench 60/40/60 with armrest inside, storage for tapes and change. Alum rims with 31in Dunlop Radial Rover RV's. Truck has some dings , very little rust only on rear bumper where anti hunter hit it with a piece of wood. Rubberized undercoating last summer, Clean title, never in a accident. Selling it for money for wedding this October. Manual mirrors, perfect for high school kid or someone who needs reliable trasportation to and from the woods or work. This has a magnum v6 3.9 liter , pretty good on gas with smaller tires. It has 106,500 miles on it. The first 50 were highway miles when I was working in the sourthen part of state. Came home in 1999 and put the rest on in 6 years going back and forth to work and hunting. Hate to get rid of it, but it needs some work and really can't afford with the wedding coming to put into it. Put my friends computer on it, Catylitic converter needs to be replaced, front rotors and brakes, passenger mirror is cracked but can't tell, Tires are ok, but to save on gas should be replaced, overdrive button needs to be replaced on shifter, but still works., never towed a thing with it. Asking 4500.00 or best offer. E-mail me and we'll get a picture of it for you, any questions I'll be happy to answer. This is no scam, it's not junk, just have no money to put in it.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:42 PM

Default RE: 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 Reg. Cab

Willing to trade? See ad for 97' GMC Suburban Fully loaded. Contact me. Just reduced my price also.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Does it come with spare control arms (ball jonts)?
Old 09-05-2005, 02:32 PM

Those 3.9's are really reliable motors, basically a 318 - 2cyl.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:23 PM
Typical Buck

It's still for sale as of today, one would never know by lokking at the body it had those miles on it. Engine still runs very strong. Make me some offers and e-mail me. i ain't about scaming anyone, it's a very dependable ride, but needs some work done to it. I've all ready had offers over 4000.00 for it, but didn't like the people who wanted to buy it, they for sure would have ruined it in a month. It's been babied mechically since I bought it brand new. She's got at least anothe 80,000 miles in her if treated well. Plus the 3.9 is not so bad on gas either. Just got a K&N air filter for it, she purrs now. Let me know. Also I also am a part time sales Manager for a gmc Dealership. Not the average salesman, all my profit the little I make goes for my hunting trips. Not in it for major bucks just to get the woman off my back for paying for my trips out of the house money. I hate those scaming salesman too, but not all of them are crooks, just have to find the right people to deal with. Now a days you might have well have another job with these taxes and gas prices. Let me know.....