Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Automotive
 SMall trucks???? >

SMall trucks????

Automotive No hunter is complete without a hunting rig. Find all your automotive needs here.

SMall trucks????

Old 06-30-2005, 01:59 PM
Dominant Buck

Default SMall trucks????

So tell me which of these and why would be better, 2nd and 3rdand any options that would be a must. All in the Quad Cab/4door/whatever they call it crew cab designs.[/align][/align]Explorer Sport Track[/align]Dodge Dakota Quad Cab[/align]Chevy Colorado[/align][/align][/align]Would really look at a Toyota Tacoma but figure the price difference would be a killer. I will look but if they won't dicker I'm not buying. It's not worth $6,000 more to me. Don't really know I'm buying anything but have been looking around.The only pricing I've done is window sticker and the GM buy at employee cost prices which are closely matched by the Ford dealer here in the low 20s(I think it was 23,800 with limited slip)[/align] I'm going to do some test driving this weekend.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:15 PM

Default RE: SMall trucks????

Go with a chevy they are the best trucks for the money!!!!!
D.J.