HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   The Archives (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/archives-70/)
-   -   2005 SHOT Show Day 1 - Arrival and Morning Photos (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/archives/88288-2005-shot-show-day-1-arrival-morning-photos.html)

Justin 01-28-2005 08:40 AM

2005 SHOT Show Day 1 - Arrival and Morning Photos

Here's a quick rundown of some pictures from last night and way too early this morning. We're getting ready to head out to the show now, so keep checking back for updates as the day goes on.

Bob and Christine enjoying dinner at the Paris Buffet.

Our fearless leader Mr. Todd Graf with Angie Denny from Table Mountain Outfitters.

Scott and Angie Denny of Table Mountain Outfitters putting up with the HNI crew over dinner. Thanks guys, we had a great time!

Yours truely giving the thumbs up over a great dinner.

It looks like Bob might have had a few too many beers.

Bob trying to sleep it off.

Here's me trying to learn how to tie my tie this morning. Too much time in the woods and not enough time in the office will do that to a person.

Hey, I got it!

One last update, and off we go. We'll be back later with updates!

HNI-Lance 01-28-2005 09:17 AM

RE: Day 1 - Arrival and Morning Photos

If you see any hunting celebrities could you get a picture with them and have them autograph it!?

PAHUNTER21 01-29-2005 01:38 AM

Is that Miller Light that I see? ;) And what is that pink girlie drink that Todd has in front of him?[8D]

Kids, stay away from the sauce. [:-]:D

the Razorhead 01-29-2005 05:07 PM

Has Christine busted out the "I Leave Bite Marks" T-shirt yet?

gotta watch her every minute... or you could end up landfill under her bell peppers.

kelsey_shadix 01-30-2005 10:45 AM

hey i just joined nice to meet ya;)

HNI_Christine 01-31-2005 03:05 PM

Hey Kelsey, thanks for joining!

Razorhead, I did wear that shirt... but only some guy on the elevator noticed. ;)

I'm sooooo tired and sore from walking all over the show and carrying 9 zillion brochures. The show was awesome though... and I met some really great folks.

I'll be writing more later. Be warned. :D

the Razorhead 02-03-2005 07:51 PM

and the Marlin said my rifle would available when???

HNI_Christine 02-04-2005 07:41 AM

John, I told the guys at Marlin to ship your gun to me. (you know, for the HuntingNet 'Fieldtests' feature that may or may not appear in the not-so-distant future)

You have those horses to play with. I'll hold the gun for a while. ;)

(actually, I never even made it to the Marlin booth.... did I mention the show was huge???) sorry!