Team 5 ~ Hang em High >

Team 5 ~ Hang em High

Community
The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

Team 5 ~ Hang em High

Old 05-30-2013, 06:05 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Well since snapper had to quote a PM - you know a Private Message You bring me into your team thread.

Man up snapper - you ought right attacked another HNI member thus you got a little over 1 day ban. Had you tried to come back sooner you would have seen it was lifted as I had a chance to edit that ridicuolous Hevi shot thread. You got caught up in the mix and was given time to cool off as was several others. And then you go post here and other places.

Yes folks I did ban him along with 3 others who got caught up in a heated bashing battle. He is correct I did not e-mail him - was my fault as I did to PM or Private Message a few others.

And then he has the gall to come whine to you......kids wow....

Don't like it snapper contact an Admin as I am just an unpaid volunteer.
That Hevi shot thread and a few others are a black eye on this great forum. While the bashing posts are taken down they are not gone and I bet the Admins will read that with interest.

And go ahead snapper and post my other PM - this time you got my permission! As now you threw the first stone.

Oh and go re-read rule 17 one more time.....

Dave....JW
Old 05-30-2013, 06:16 PM
Fork Horn

So who are you calling a black eye?

That's not a very good racial slur to throw out as a mod here. Extremely untasteful and I think you truly need to apologize to those you referred to as such.

Last edited by Brad C.; 05-30-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:58 PM
Banned

there was no bashing battle. we had a heated disagreement in which we all had our own opinions and it was no different than if we had all been sitting around a camp fire talking hunting.

you are right there are some black eyes to the hunting world around and I dare say. anyone who takes unethical shots at any game without a guaranteed 100% chance of a kill is unethical and a black eye to all ethical hunters! the only things that should make for a wounding is hunter error(what ever it maybe other than not having a sure kill pattern weather it be with shotgun, bow, or rifle) or the animal moving during the shot. (not talking about shooting at a moving animal)

every animal deserves more respect than having wishful shots taken at them.

I remember well what another member wrote.
no one has to live with him making a bad shot other than himself.

are you kidding? that is the most disrespectful, unethical statement ever posted.

THE ANIMAL HAS TO LIVE WITH YOU MAKING A BAD SHOT UNTIL IT DIES!

show some respect to the great animals we chase
Old 05-30-2013, 07:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JW
Well since snapper had to quote a PM - you know a Private Message You bring me into your team thread.

Man up snapper - you ought right attacked another HNI member thus you got a little over 1 day ban. Had you tried to come back sooner you would have seen it was lifted as I had a chance to edit that ridicuolous Hevi shot thread. You got caught up in the mix and was given time to cool off as was several others. And then you go post here and other places.

Yes folks I did ban him along with 3 others who got caught up in a heated bashing battle. He is correct I did not e-mail him - was my fault as I did to PM or Private Message a few others.

And then he has the gall to come whine to you......kids wow....

Don't like it snapper contact an Admin as I am just an unpaid volunteer.
That Hevi shot thread and a few others are a black eye on this great forum. While the bashing posts are taken down they are not gone and I bet the Admins will read that with interest.

And go ahead snapper and post my other PM - this time you got my permission! As now you threw the first stone.

Oh and go re-read rule 17 one more time.....

Dave....JW
are you talking about not arguing with a mod? well guess what. you are arguing also so you sir are no better than I am. so how are you gonna remove me for the exact same thing you are doing right back and with you being a mod you should not be posting to add to the pot! and on top of posting you violate the bashing rule and call us names! so now are you going to ban your self?
Old 05-30-2013, 07:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Brad C.
So who are you calling a black eye?

That's not a very good racial slur to throw out as a mod here. Extremely untasteful and I think you truly need to apologize to those you referred to as such.
so looks like Brad got banned. probably for this statement!
Old 05-30-2013, 07:22 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Sorry gents to take your team thread down a bad road.

Dave...JW

Last edited by JW; 05-30-2013 at 07:26 PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Never mind!!!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 05-30-2013 at 07:45 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:21 PM
Fork Horn

Mottz I hope the tooth is better. Its amazing how a little tooth can bring a man down and hurt so bad. I have had a few of those, just miserable, and talk about whining.

I keep checking to see if the standing are updated, but nothing since May 4th.
I believe we will finish right in the middle, maybe a little higher.

I have enjoyed meeting all of you. I have enjoyed your stories and tracking your season with you guys. Its amazing how we are hunting the same bird, a Turkey, but do it in different ways.

Take care and hopefully we will be on a team together again, John
Old 06-01-2013, 05:55 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Hey guys, sorry for not checking in for a while, been super busy with work and fishing.

First off, I think I speak for the whole team when I say, This thread is for our turkey team!!! I'd appreciate it if all this other crap stays elsewhere! And that's for ALL involved.

Other than that, it's been a great contest guys! Had an awesome time with it and we made a good showing. Bornagain and Phil, it's been great to meet you guys and a pleasure being teammates with ya. I'm sure I'll see you Phil in the fishing forum throughout the summer. Mottz, Snapper, and DTC, it's been good havin ya guys as teammates once again! Have a good yr guys and we'll do it all over again next spring! Can't wait! I'll check back in on the 7th to see where we ended up. Thanks again for all the fun guys!

Last edited by j76; 06-01-2013 at 06:03 AM.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:40 AM
Spike

I hate to say it but no luck for me this season. Early in the season I was hearing quite a bit of gobbling and seeing a few birds but the end of the season was quite quiet.
It was great to be a part of the team I just wish I could of harvested a bird. I really liked reading all the stories and seeing the pics. It's hard to believe it's over and June is here already.
Congrats to everyone on a good season and have a great summer!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.