Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives
Team 5 ~ Hang em High >

Team 5 ~ Hang em High

Community
The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

Team 5 ~ Hang em High

Old 05-18-2013, 04:44 PM
Banned

the one thing I am great at is hunting and figuring out how to take an animal. everyone wants to hunt with me or for me to go with them but other than that it seems I don't have friends lol
Old 05-18-2013, 11:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

I hear you.. That and fishing..lol..
Old 05-19-2013, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey snapper, I just added a 1907 indian head to that. His yard is full of good stuff and he just told me that many years ago he heard that it was a corner supermarket. Still a lot of area for me to cover over there. I'll get some pics up when I get some of the stuff cleaned up.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:19 AM
Banned

Awesome.
So guys i may be getting a time out from the forum. I was involved in a couple of threads that turned not so nice. JW has said a few of us are going to get a break but did not say who so if i disapear for a while that is probably why
Old 05-20-2013, 02:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hey snapper, keep hunting those turkeys we need your help if we are going to push those ratings up for us! I am heading out first thing in the morning to try and blast another cap on one! I wouldn't worry to much about anything else right now except blasting another turkey or 2! If you disappear you can come back and let us know how many of those turkeys you gave a night cap to..
Take care,
Phil
Old 05-20-2013, 03:31 PM
Banned

man I am done for the year. just cant swing the extra money to go to a state with a season still open.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:49 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Good luck Phil! Blast a cap on a giant for us!!
Snapper, you had an awesome season! Thanks for all the effort you put into the season for the team. You put up some great numbers for us. Hope ole JW don't boot ya!
Old 05-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by snapper1982
man I am done for the year. just cant swing the extra money to go to a state with a season still open.
That is alright snapper, you have done this team great! Thank You! As well as all the others that have contributed by getting a bird or sharing there stories with us all.

I will be back at it in the morning even though the wife has been frustrated with me at times.. I just told her there is only 2 more weeks left for me to try and blast a cap on another one.. LOL

j76 I am hoping to get a big turkey that is for sure! I thought that one I shot last week was going to be bigger than it was though. Now I am hoping to nail that one with all those hens. I just hope he will come out and play. If not I have been seeing a couple of more long beards that I am hoping would weigh up. It is hard to get a heavey bird here because of what I am hunting around. I will be trying to though..
Old 05-21-2013, 05:05 AM
Banned

thanks fellas. yeah I hope I aint one getting booted but I take responsibility for my part so if he feels anything I wrote demands a vaca then I accept it lol
Old 05-21-2013, 02:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

I hope you do not either snapper but, that is up to the mods.

I went out this morning and had to put part of my blind back together as something attacked it. 2 of the replaceable windows were almost completely knocked out of it and the top of it was pulled or pushed down. I snapped the snaps back in on my window sliders and pushed the top of it back in place. Then I noticed a 6 to 8 inch tear around the bottom of the window as well as at the bottom of the door.

I have no idea what the heck it was??? I at first thought a bear had attacked it but no claw marks on it. Then I thought perhaps a yearling moose came along and poke around it? That could explain how the top got pulled down. He could of pushed it down with his noise?

Anyways I took a drive after putting my blind back together and only saw a few hens scattered about. So maybe tomorrow will be a better day?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.