Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives
2013 Smacktalk thread. >

2013 Smacktalk thread.

The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

2013 Smacktalk thread.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by hunting junkie
We are not even sweating it everything is falling into place just like last year......... to team 1
LOL team # 5 is just gearing up now.. There is a lot of us who season is just opening up.. LOL brag while you still can!

I have been seeing plenty more as well.. I can start hunting these fellas on Monday and can hardly wait.. 1 last pic just to show you a sampling.. That shows only 5 different ones I am seeing just heading up the road to my blind .. And I am seeing quite a few more.. LOL.. Get ready to be replaced ...

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 04-24-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

googling pics of birds dont count....lol
Old 04-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

googling pics of birds dont count....lol
Only in your dreams LOL I have been seeing them every time I have been heading out that way. I will be making a trip out again this Sunday to check upon them as well as my blind. I most likely will be putting my decoys in my blind then. I also have been seeing them all around town as well. I have lots of places to get it done..

Come Monday they become fair game lol! They will soon be getting tagged by me.. So enjoy your fun while you can..LOL

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 04-24-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
Only in your dreams LOL I have been seeing them every time I have been heading out that way. I will be making a trip out again this Sunday to check upon them as well as my blind. I most likely will be putting my decoys in my blind then. I also have been seeing them all around town as well. I have lots of places to get it done..

Come Monday they become fair game lol! They will soon be getting tagged by me.. So enjoy your fun while you can..LOL
Store bought birds don't count Phil......i wish you and JW would get that figured out....

Last edited by hunting junkie; 04-27-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator

Store bought birds don't Phil......i wish you and JW would get that figured out....

Now thats funny
Old 04-27-2013, 08:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Store bought birds don't count Phil......i wish you and JW would get that figured out....
LOL 2 more days and I can go after em!! It has been a long year waiting for them again.. 2 more days get that and I am on vacation that first week because I love hunting em.. Any luck like last year I will be tagged out by the end of the week..
Old 04-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Spike

u guys are all fighting for 2nd, Turkey Dynastys gonna win
Old 04-28-2013, 06:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by huntman1235
u guys are all fighting for 2nd, Turkey Dynastys gonna win
You will need to do better than getting these little jakes.. LOL

Old 04-28-2013, 12:20 PM
Spike

lol ive never killed a jake and never will, theres no reason too after you shoot a longbeard. why kill a jake when u can wait and have more fun the longer you turkey hunt???
Old 04-28-2013, 10:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

LOL ! Just funning with yah! Now it has become my turn.. LOL Our team tagged one yesterday and if all goes well I will have one today as well seeing how it is opening day ! Team 5 should be taking the lead soon enough..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.