The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

Team 7 "Jelly Heads"

Old 05-06-2008, 12:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 7 check in

ORIGINAL: Simp

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

Simp, I really like that glass call. Who makes these? I see that it is a custom call but I would be very interested in owning one of those.
Thanks, these calls are from Willie Urish. He's here as ICALL2MUCH.

http://www.magicmorning.net

Man, he's got it going on! I will be placing an order. Thanks a lot Simp. I figured there was no way I would be able to get one of those.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, who is still hunting? My turkey season is long gone. I'm now bass fishing. Looks like it's been a slow year for most. I personally know many down here who had a bad year. I struggled this year and was very fortunate to get my one bird. How are the birds acting up north?
Old 05-09-2008, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wehave 2 more weeks left in our season. The birds here are still rockin' & rollin' just about every morning. I finally found a bird that I've been wanting to hunt since 3 weeks before opening day. I had him patterned and then POOF! Gone! I had no idea where he went and as it turnes out I found him a little over 2 miles away from where he was before the season started. He has one hen with him and 3 or 4 jakes. I almost got a shot at him yesterday. He was just out of range though. We called his hen right to us but he turned and went the other way with the jakes. Imagine that! Anyway, I'll get this guy sooner or later. I'm not sure he'll score bigger than my biggest bird to date but he has a horse tail for a beard and I imagine he has some nice spurs as well. We'll see.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are any of us still hunting? I think there are a few of are teammates that we haven't heard from since we started.
Old 05-16-2008, 08:04 PM

well our season is over but i added to the team a little. good luck simp
Old 05-17-2008, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've been fishing. I wish I was still turkey hunting though. Looks like this year has been pretty tough on most hunters.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:10 PM

Are we all finished with turkey huntin now??
Old 06-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I believe we are all done maglite. I sure have enjoyed being on this team with everyone. We gave 'em a good run there for awhile. I hope to be back on the same team with some of you guys next year. Hope everyone has a great summer!
Old 06-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Same here 2 Lunger. For you guys who kept in touch, I enjoyed it. Wouldn't mind at all being teamed up with some you guys next year. Arjuna, if you read this, how has your move gone? I hope next hunting season is better for you.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Any body know who has the stickers for our team and who is handing them out. I would be happy to take on this task if nobody else wants to do it.

Quick Reply: Team 7 "Jelly Heads"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.