Team 9 King of Beards official thread >

Team 9 King of Beards official thread

Community
The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

Team 9 King of Beards official thread

Old 03-25-2008, 08:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: team 9 sign in

I have to meet with Carie's boss this evening. He will give me keys to the gate and trailer and a map of the property. I have all season to hunt this land. In trade for the opportunity I have to build an electrical service for the trailer. Good thing I'm an electrician huh?
Old 03-27-2008, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep Greg. I wish it was my season now man,I am gettin eat up with it now!!
Old 04-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Typical Buck

C,mon May 5.Just checking in again.I'll be out of town for another week,home for a day then out for another week or two.Then the hunt will be on,I hope.This working for a living sucks.lol Good luck all
Old 04-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Typical Buck

Anybody taking addresses for 08 contest stickers? If not I will have them sent to me and you all can pm your address and I will mail them out to everyone. Let me know!
Old 04-13-2008, 10:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Team 9 King of Beards official thread

Okay, season is almost upon me. I'll be headed to NC this coming Thursday for a few days with GMMAT. His season has started and he was into some gobblers already. Wish me luck.

My PA season starts the following weekend but I'll only hunt Saturday and then a week in Cancun. I'll be hard at it when I return for the following 3 weeks.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will take a sticker from ya! I got close yesterday guys, but I didnt feel comfortable with the shot or the yardage. I have him on a scheduele right now though and hopefully I can end that scheduele for him in the morning. If not at least in the afternoon.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I missed him today guys, I really do not know what happened. I hope he isnt to sensitive and will be alright in a day or two, but I should be able to get him before the season ends. I will just be replayin it over and over all night.
I will keep ya updated.
On the bright side I got some great footage of him strutting for the past three days.
Brent
Old 04-17-2008, 09:15 PM

BIG BIRD DOWN.......season has been slow here ALA but finally put 2 an 2 together. Will post pics in the morning. 22 lb 9 3/4 beard but omly 1 inch spurs. Im thinking 2 or 3 year old. Was checking green fields when before i got to the field i used my mouth call and cut up a bit BIRD hammered thought i had stepped on him. lol anyway not really much place to get because of the small pines and logging road. 2 hens crossed at 20 yards and he stepped out blown up at 18 yards. I purred and he hammered again looking straight at me. strutted around and when he came out i clucked once and he ran that big blue up and BOOM big bird down.......Hope all is well where your hunting
Old 04-17-2008, 09:19 PM

Oneshot keep your head up. He will be ok like in the morning...... but then again smartest dumd bird out there and we want to hunt it............
Old 04-18-2008, 10:21 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats firehelment!!!

Quick Reply: Team 9 King of Beards official thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.